The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

Domain for landing page and some questions for CPA

Zidy

Hi.

I'm new here, i've made my introduction in the good place :)

So now i have questions.

I'm good at SEO (with my little PBN and other tricks), and want now start a campaign with paid ads.

But i know that it's better according to facebook policy to have a landing page for offers.
So, if i try different offers (not in the same niche), is it better to have a domain that match with the offer?
I think to try with 100-200€ first because i don't want to lose much money. It will be French targeted people and the offers will be skin care, and other products that are well paying (i'm doing amazon sites, but the comissions are low).

And maybe also 100€ with bing ads if i fin a coupon.

I know that i must target perfectly the audience with facebook and play well with long tail keyword for low bids on Bing.

Do you think that with all i said here, i'm on the good way?
If yes, i think make a post with my campaigns.

Thanks for your replies

Zidy

PS Sorry for the long post

If you're doing a pay-per-sale offer, you should definitely use a landing page to presell the product. You can also use a landing page to collect email addresses, too.

Re a domain, you don't need a separate domain for each offer. You can get one that works for a specific vertical or niche and promote those types of offers through that domain.

Thanks for your reply.
Hopefully, my first offer has a landing page, so i've been accepted directly by Facebook.

I'm trying to sell an offer for a Stream Box TV. I've made quickly an ad with canva.
Targeted people:

Men 18<50
All thes people must love soccer and being soccer fan for a team.

• At this moment 147 impressions and no click.
  • Spent amount 0.04€ for thes impressions (i think it's cheap :) )
  • Just try with 3$ first to see if there are clicks
If you want to see the ad i can show it

banners
Back