The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

do you prefer desktop or laptop ?

I was a desktop nerd, but I prefer a laptop now because of its flexibilty and mobile power. Although as a creative, I like the new Apple MAC PRO desktop too - but that's more because it's aesthetically a must for the eye ;)

for me desktop is the best choice as it's more clear and it force me to set on a chair and feel like i'm a boss hahaha.
for Laptop most of the time i use it when i'm in class room as i'm a student will graduate next year and kich the IM word.

desktop all day!! You will never get the power, speed and memory you want from a laptop but they always come in handy for me as I travel a lot and of course I can not bring the computer with me...

Laptop, travel too much to use the advantages of a desktop... and its great for those weekends when you are working on the sofa. Because you just know you need one or two of those days a week... with my dogs xD

Desktop is only used in company, because you can't bring it to your house, haha.
Other than that, I can't find any reason to use a desktop.

Sometimes Im like the cat lady... laptop on my lap (redundant xD) and 5 cats surrounding me.
Oh oh, that kind of women with their "leave me alone - just me, and my cats!" ?? :eek:

→ then you better turn into a Catgirl :D
catgirl.jpg

Its not a very bright future I tell you xD
That's why I say Desktop all the way!!!
→ and the finest days are yet to come - I tell you xD :affiliatefix::)

Definitely laptop! We have lots of meetings here, gotta be mobile and flexible! Also, you get tired of sitting at one place, with laptop can move, work from home, park, another country :D

banners
Back