The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “RollerAds”/

do you prefer desktop or laptop ?

I use a laptop only. Mainly because it's the only computer I have. It goes everywhere with me if I'm away from home for overnight, the weekend or sometimes on vacation. I'd be lost without it.

The top image is darker and crisper; the bottom is softer and easier on the eyes on my laptop.

Use laptop most of the time. However if I'm doing complicated data / spreadsheet work prefer a desktop attached to an additional monitor! Sometimes computer is better as for me it means you sit somewhere where you are less distracted :)

I can't take a desktop to the beach, nor am I doing anything intense enough that I need the processing power that a desktop offers. Furthermore, if i can't work on the beach, why am I working for any kind of freedom ;)

me too i use only a laptop .
i bought a desk and a large screen & i don't even use it .
now i am comfortable because i know that most of you guys using laptop only .
seriously laptop is the top :)

I use both.

I have a desktop with 8 monitors and a laptop that I use the HDMI output to a 50" TV as my main screen and an external monitor. I also have an 8TB external hard drive that I can use between them.

However, the 8 monitors have become overkill (I built that set up many years ago) and have since developed some custom software that allows me to condense the data I was displaying to a single monitor. So most of the monitors are turned off.

I purchased another 50" tv and my plan is to duplicate a 50" tv and 2 monitors vertically on both sides for both set ups.

I use both.

I have a desktop with 8 monitors and a laptop that I use the HDMI output to a 50" TV as my main screen and an external monitor. I also have an 8TB external hard drive that I can use between them.

However, the 8 monitors have become overkill (I built that set up many years ago) and have since developed some custom software that allows me to condense the data I was displaying to a single monitor. So most of the monitors are turned off.

I purchased another 50" tv and my plan is to duplicate a 50" tv and 2 monitors vertically on both sides for both set ups.

Wow, you're hardcore! :D

I use a laptop only. Mainly because it's the only computer I have. It goes everywhere with me if I'm away from home for overnight, the weekend or sometimes on vacation. I'd be lost without it.

The top image is darker and crisper; the bottom is softer and easier on the eyes on my laptop.
what type?

I use both of them. Laptops are good for remotely accessing your workstation when I am traveling whereas desktops are best when I am back home. Desktops are useful for heavy and multi tasking for long hours.

what type?

Toshiba Satellite. It was a gift from a really dear friend who died shortly after he gave it to me. I won't part with it, ever. I do also have an Acer that I still haven't used as much as I should.

I also have an HP with Vista that's at least ten years old and is almost unusable. The fan sounds like a jet engine and it moves at the speed of sludge. :D

Two laptops, two desktops, and a Galaxy S7. I'm always online one way or another unless I'm driving. Even when I'm fishing!

I'm thinking of getting an ocular & neural implant so I can be online while I'm sleeping and my subconscious can work in my place.

a +1 for desktops also from me, since I already fried the graphics cards of 3 notebooks :rolleyes:

... the HDMI output to a 50" TV as my main screen and an external monitor. ...
Wow!!! What are your experiences with the 50" display?? Any problems with the resolution of some softwares, e.g. a simple word document or a excel sheet??
I'm asking, because I'm thinking of a 55" smart tv as display :cool:

MI
Back