The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

harnur

so, I have been doing push ads for a few days...and I have a couple of questions regarding it.

1. Is there a daily fluctuation in ROI while using push ads? (the way pop ads fluctuates 50% - 400% each day)
2. Do we have to change the Landing page and creatives frequently..so, that the same user doesn't get bored of it? how often shud i change LP and creatives?
3. How many times should I show my ad/creative to the SAME user(in 1 hour)?
4. What average CTR does push ads get?

Thanks in advance. Even if you know the answer to even 1 question, that wud be of great help!

1. A bit. More so with lower budgets.
2. Yeah, the creative more than the landing page. Depends on your budget how often, but every 3 - 5 days is a good starting point. Landing page can probably go months.
3. I'd only want to do about 1x per day.
4. Depends on vertical.

1. A bit. More so with lower budgets.
2. Yeah, the creative more than the landing page. Depends on your budget how often, but every 3 - 5 days is a good starting point. Landing page can probably go months.
3. I'd only want to do about 1x per day.
4. Depends on vertical.
thanks a lot for replying

1. i am promoting antivurs software, so, i am showing my ads to 1 user 1 time each hour...do you think that's a good idea? or shud i stick to 1 time per day? cuz, either way, out all the people who view my notification, only 0.6% click on it...and go to my landing page.

2. And if i don't change my push ad creative after every 3-4 days...will my ROI drop?

MI
Back