The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Display & Search Campaign - Follow Along

AffiliateDude

Happy holidays everyone!

I will be running a test using display traffic to a CPL offer. Can't reveal much but i will be sharing my lessons learned along the journey and might show more down the line.

Network: Undisclosed
Offer: Undisclosed
Traffic source: Undisclosed (CPC Bidding)
Bid: $0.10
Payout: $1.75

Day 1:
folllow1-png.11475

follow2-png.11474

Clicks: 5
Leads: 2
Spend: $0.42
Revenue: $3.5
ROI: 733%

To Do:

Create More Ads
Raise bids.

Attachments

• follow2.PNG
    follow2.PNG
    3.3 KB · Views: 283
  • folllow1.PNG
    folllow1.PNG
    3.5 KB · Views: 301
Last edited:
Day 2:

Clicks: 4
Leads: 1
Revenue $1,75
Spend: $0.49

Unfortunately i am targeting a very small niche so there is not much traffic but i am just going to leave it as it's profitable.

Day 2:

Clicks: 4
Leads: 1
Revenue $1,75
Spend: $0.49

Unfortunately i am targeting a very small niche so there is not much traffic but i am just going to leave it as it's profitable.
Still going well.
Just give some more time to get better ROI and even try with same verticals other offers if have only specific traffic sources to see difference.

Happy holidays everyone!

I will be running a test using display traffic to a CPL offer. Can't reveal much but i will be sharing my lessons learned along the journey and might show more down the line.

Network: Undisclosed
Offer: Undisclosed
Traffic source: Undisclosed (CPC Bidding)
Bid: $0.10
Payout: $1.75

Day 1:
folllow1-png.11475

follow2-png.11474

Clicks: 5
Leads: 2
Spend: $0.42
Revenue: $3.5
ROI: 733%

To Do:

Create More Ads
Raise bids.
This is good dude. you should scale it up, and keep this high mate.

Day 3:

Wish i could send 1000 clicks a day to this offer because it's converting extremely well. I am learning that the offer is the most important aspect because i have tested over 20 offers on this same traffic source and had bad results. You can have the best traffic in the world but if the offer is garbage then it will never convert.

Clicks: 13
Leads: 3
Revenue $5.25
Spend: $2
ROI: 162%

2 leads came from display and 1 from search.
day33-png.11487

day32-png.11486

day3-png.11485

Attachments

• day3.PNG
    day3.PNG
    7.6 KB · Views: 266
  • day32.PNG
    day32.PNG
    15.8 KB · Views: 246
  • day33.PNG
    day33.PNG
    8.3 KB · Views: 243
Day 3:

Wish i could send 1000 clicks a day to this offer because it's converting extremely well. I am learning that the offer is the most important aspect because i have tested over 20 offers on this same traffic source and had bad results. You can have the best traffic in the world but if the offer is garbage then it will never convert.

Clicks: 13
Leads: 3
Revenue $5.25
Spend: $2
ROI: 162%

2 leads came from display and 1 from search.
day33-png.11487

day32-png.11486

day3-png.11485
Glad to see you result.

Day 4:

clicks: 22
Leads: 4
Cost: $2.5
Revenue: $7
ROI: 180%

Attachments

• dayy4.PNG
    dayy4.PNG
    3.8 KB · Views: 23
  • day4.PNG
    day4.PNG
    6.1 KB · Views: 22
  • dayyy4.PNG
    dayyy4.PNG
    6.6 KB · Views: 25
The ROI is great but the volume sucks.
Maybe, try to find ''offers'' with similar value propositions and target similar users -- that may be the only way to increase the volume and the net return.

Segment a *buyer type* rather than finding buyer types for dissimilar offers.
Yep i agree. I will look for other similar offers thanks for the suggestion.

Looking gd bro, i see you using Bing for search traffic, that $1.75 offer is converting on BING ?
Ive tried multiple offer on BING from $1.60 payout up to $40 payout, not a single conversion. I think the offer your promoting is the winner. How many offers did you try before you got this converting offer ? how many keywords your targeting and are you going broad or phrase match type. You must be using broad match types currently as phrase or exact could probably result in less clicks. Dont quote me tho, i aint no PPC guru, still learning as well.

banners
Back