The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Direct Linking Or Landing Page?

Hey guys,

I've been testing mobile offers with redirect traffic and sending visitors to a landing page. IMO - Seems logical that pre selling customers lead to better conversions and a better indicator if the offer is worth pursuing.

I was wondering what others do when testing offers?

DL or LP? Why?

Hey guys,

I've been testing mobile offers with redirect traffic and sending visitors to a landing page. IMO - Seems logical that pre selling customers lead to better conversions and a better indicator if the offer is worth pursuing.

I was wondering what others do when testing offers?

DL or LP? Why?

On average, especially with PC driven traffic, split testing is what most everyone does. Even with mobile, it's wise to split test. The only exception may be Pay Per Call campaigns where you must have a lander that is most likely never going to be used and the purpose is to have the call made right from the ad.

This is not the only split testing you should do either. Remember to split test copy, graphics, calls to action, buttons, traffic sources, and on, and on, ...

If you are new, then split testing a lander and a direct link is a must. Also split test at least a couple versions of banners and contextuals. That is probably enough for now.

Landing page is better then direct link. By using landing page you can collect your leads and grow up your list. Then you can set them autoresponder for email marketing. Leads are gold

MI
Back