The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate
I am beginning to loose patience on these guys in Dekafy Network.

The have refused to pay despite emails an correspondence.

If they can't pay a small amount of $549, I am not sure they will pay any huge amount either.

Please if anyone knows them, please tell them, they are testing my patience and by the time I loose that patience and I descend on them, their so called little reputation will be gone in a matter of days.

You must provide proof of your claim and dispute.

In addition, we do not use defamatory words like "scamming" in this forum.

You must provide proof of your claim and dispute.

In addition, we do not use defamatory words like "scamming" in this forum.

Sorry about that @T J Tutor.
But to be candid that what is playing up now.

I have proof, pictures, emails. I spoke to someone who said I should give then till close of work on Monday, and I promised to provide all the proof required here.

I have team members that we connect virtually and who depends on this payment.
If not because those team member have access to the account they would've thought I am lieing to them.

I was due for payment since Monday, imagine after I have even endured 30days hold.

OK agreed, there were holidays , but after I have made correspondence, email and even went to message them on Facebook, before I can get a response, afterwards I was told the payment will come before weekend. This is weekend, no payment and no response.

That isn't good.

You must post proof of your claim in order for this thread to stay up.

You must post proof of your claim in order for this thread to stay up.

Well I'd like to hold till the lose of work on Monday as I was adviced.

But if they don't, I might be forced to even use more derogative words when I'm posting the proofs either here or any other forum.

Thank you.

As promised that i will drop off the proofs at the close of work on Monday, here are they.

Picture one Shows the total balance as at June 28th. The status was on calculate. Please take closer note on the date and the status.
upload_2017-7-11_1-29-56.png

Picture two: Its important to show what the meaning of "calculate" and you all can read it yourselves. It has always been like that, not changing, and not sure when that will change.
upload_2017-7-11_1-30-43.png

The third picture: I did sent an email in June just to ascertain some stuffs and the response of my AM was that what was made between May 15th-31st will be paid in June 30th-July 1st. Apparently, it ought to be Bi-monthly, but they added a 30days Hold which i do not have issues with.
upload_2017-7-11_1-32-19.png

The Fourth picture: After i had sent about two emails, gone to their Facebook to ask question, The response of the AM came exactly 5-6days after the payment ought to have been made. That was last week Wednesday, and the AM said in the letter the payment will go out that week, meaning Thursday or Friday. But nothing happened, and since then no response, i have sent emails, do follow ups, the AM wasn't responding neither the accounting team.
upload_2017-7-11_1-33-16.png

Same as this. No response from anyone of them.

upload_2017-7-11_1-34-2.png

What do we all call this then?

Attachments

• upload_2017-7-11_1-31-33.png
    upload_2017-7-11_1-31-33.png
    43.6 KB · Views: 15
What do we all call this then?

Good job on documenting this.

We call this stalling and failure to pay in a timely manner. This is definitely a promise to pay and then a failure to pay.

This thread will stand! You have been stalled for payment and it is untenable!

Our representative for this network is MariaV and I have PM'd her, and asked this dispute be resolved.

Last edited:
Hi,
sorry for the inconvenience, but payments have been delayed due to last week National Holiday and we are still processing them. However, your $144 payment covering the month of May went out this morning and the next payment is scheduled for June 15th.

Best,

Hi,
sorry for the inconvenience, but payments have been delayed due to last week National Holiday and we are still processing them. However, your $144 payment covering the month of May went out this morning and the next payment is scheduled for June 15th.

Best,

Dear Maria,

Since you didn't deem it fit to send official emails or even reply one, I hope I can use this medium to remind you that today is July 18th, and the other payment as you said are still not paid.

Hope you guys will be true to your words.

Thank You.

Dear Maria,

Since you didn't deem it fit to send official emails or even reply one, I hope I can use this medium to remind you that today is July 18th, and the other payment as you said are still not paid.

Hope you guys will be true to your words.

Thank You.
I just replied via email, please check

banners
Back