Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “RollerAds”/

CRYP.IM affiliate network representative

CRYP.IM

Affiliate Manager
Affiliate Manager
CRYP.IM
Hi folks!

I'm a representative of the affiliate program CRYP.IM - our network is created by affiliate marketing professionals!

I've been in affiliate marketing long enough. In addition, I have many other interesting hobbies in my life. I love space, science, sociology, movies, and Elon Musk. :D

I came to this forum to see and be seen.:) But joking aside, I'm here to present our affiliate network, as well as constructively interact with the forum participants, share useful information and just be friends. ;)

So once again, hi everyone and let's interact for the good of each other! :cool:

Welcome to AffiliateFix!

Great to have you join us!

Before you can solicit members for your business, you have to have an official listing in our Resources area. Please refrain from directing members to your company until such time you are approved and issued your vendor credentials.

This is a requirement and not an option. This is a simple and easy vetting of vendors in an effort to protect our members from illicit people and businesses.

The vendor applications are generally reviewed Monday through Thursday with a 24 - 48 hour turn around in most cases.

Requirements:
  • Website (you must have an English version)
  • Company email matching the website domain or parent company domain.
  • Appropriate "Disclosure Pages" on the website.
  • Both profile and listing avatars uploaded.
  • You must be a staff representative or the owner of the business.
  • You must upload your listing's cover image.
  • "Published Phone Number" on site. *
  • "Published Physical Address" on site. *
* Required for those who want the Certified badge.

The vendor listing and the representative credentials are free. However, if you plan to have additional reps recruiting members, then you will need to upgrade the vendor account.

How To Get Your Resource Listed - You can apply here* to have your company, products, and services listed in our official Resources area.

* Remember to select your appropriate subcategory where applicable.

Remember to check out the enhanced account upgrades for members and approved vendors here.

Thanks,

T J Tutor/Admin

Welcome to AffiliateFix!

Great to have you join us!

Before you can solicit members for your business, you have to have an official listing in our Resources area. Please refrain from directing members to your company until such time you are approved and issued your vendor credentials.

This is a requirement and not an option. This is a simple and easy vetting of vendors in an effort to protect our members from illicit people and businesses.

The vendor applications are generally reviewed Monday through Thursday with a 24 - 48 hour turn around in most cases.

Requirements:
  • Website (you must have an English version)
  • Company email matching the website domain or parent company domain.
  • Appropriate "Disclosure Pages" on the website.
  • Both profile and listing avatars uploaded.
  • You must be a staff representative or the owner of the business.
  • You must upload your listing's cover image.
  • "Published Phone Number" on site. *
  • "Published Physical Address" on site. *
* Required for those who want the Certified badge.

The vendor listing and the representative credentials are free. However, if you plan to have additional reps recruiting members, then you will need to upgrade the vendor account.

How To Get Your Resource Listed - You can apply here* to have your company, products, and services listed in our official Resources area.

* Remember to select your appropriate subcategory where applicable.

Remember to check out the enhanced account upgrades for members and approved vendors here.

Thanks,

T J Tutor/Admin

Hi TJ

Thank you for your help :):):)

banners
Back