Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  MyBid

credit card has been declined revcontent

Status
Not open for further replies.

gasol

affiliate
Hello Guys

I own a payoneer card I am trying to pay in revcontent but but" Your credit card has been declined. Learn more at our help desk."
thanks

Credit Card Denial
Would recommend you to try and look up their help desk yourself next time, also this is a public forum and not a Revcontent forum, so don't expect many replies here.

several times the transaction has been declined, they are probably have standards to approve it.. I offer you to try another alternative if they are not available , they usually give very minimum support and not very helpful.

several times the transaction has been declined, they are probably have standards to approve it.. I offer you to try another alternative if they are not available , they usually give very minimum support and not very helpful.

I've had cards declined and after messaging their support, they finally approve it... weird. They're also super weird and inconsistent with ad approvals. I've been pretty dissatisfied with revcontent so far, and they have no support on any forums i can find.

I've had cards declined and after messaging their support, they finally approve it... weird. They're also super weird and inconsistent with ad approvals. I've been pretty dissatisfied with revcontent so far, and they have no support on any forums i can find.
My experience with them is strikingly similar.

Hello Guys

I own a payoneer card I am trying to pay in revcontent but but" Your credit card has been declined. Learn more at our help desk."
thanks
If you don't mind a CPM model it might be easier to use revcontent through Voluum DSP.

Have you tried reaching out to their help desk to see what's going on? They might be able to give you some more information about why your payment was declined and what steps you can take to resolve the issue.

Status
Not open for further replies.
MI
Back