The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

How to get more traffic with natives

Cash36

affiliate
This question can be addressed to any network really, but I'm just curious about Revcontent in particular.

I have a decent CTR (0.05 - 0.1%) on my ads, 500$+ added to the account, and a fairly competitive bid price for my GEO, avg position is 3. However I'm noticing when checking on the publishers sites, my ads only appear sometimes on smaller sites, and never on the major sites within Revcontent, like Western Journal and Maxim.

Does anybody know how to increase my impressions with Revcontent? I'm not getting enough clicks/impressions at all, even after increasing my bid by 50%. I know the volume is there, but they're just not giving it to me.

I'm pretty sure there should be an option to create a whitelist campaign targeting a particular websites/domains instead of an RON campaign

I think that would be expected with any ad network, but I contacted Revcontent about this and they told me they don't accept whitelist campaigns anymore for "traffic diversification" or some other strange excuse.

Seems pretty weird to me, considering I'm seeing all the same ads on the high-end sites while my ads only go on small sites even after increasing my bid/budget/daily spend.

MI
Back