The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Optimal starting cpc rates for native advertising

Sandro_Kari

affiliate
Hi everyone!

I did not find a similar thread on the forum and decided to raise such a question.

What is the optimal cpc in different native advertising platforms depending on the country.

I've been working with Outbrain for a long time and can share my experience

(mobile platforms)
Germany 10-15 cents
Spain 7-10 cents
Italy 10-15 cents

Now we are launching companies in US if someone can share information, I will be very grateful

WELCOME ABOARD ...
thumbsup.png

━━━●──────────────

I see US native ads at a CPC of $0.20 -$0.25 at DSP Ad Networks
But does the price matter more that the real epc?
US traffic is priced at more than its real worth IMO --but that's the way it is everywhere

WELCOME ABOARD ...
thumbsup.png

━━━●──────────────

I see US native ads at a CPC of $0.20 -$0.25 at DSP Ad Networks
But does the price matter more that the real epc?
US traffic is priced at more than its real worth IMO --but that's the way it is everywhere
Thank you very much for the information!

Of course epc is much more important, but I've often seen big mistakes from beginners who started with a very big bet and lost their budget, or with too little and got bad traffic. A lot of people come to native advertising from Facebook and don't know what to do.

So I have talked to my RevContent pal and he said that in the US for desktop it is around $0.45-$0.6 CPC. Mobile its around 20 cents as well. Would you mind checking out my own thread about Native ads experiences? Would love to hear what you have learned. Best

Hi everyone!

I did not find a similar thread on the forum and decided to raise such a question.

What is the optimal cpc in different native advertising platforms depending on the country.

I've been working with Outbrain for a long time and can share my experience

(mobile platforms)
Germany 10-15 cents
Spain 7-10 cents
Italy 10-15 cents

Now we are launching companies in US if someone can share information, I will be very grateful
Yo brother! For mobile traffic (outbrain) in Singapore do you know what should be the optimal CPC? Outbrain suggests 0.84 LOOOL. I'm new to Outbrain and seeing insane price here, should I start that high and then lower over time or just put like 0.10 - 0.20?

Singapore is one of the richest countries in Asia
I am not sure how this is indexed --but the value of an ad in Singapore is more like the US than it is in much of Asia
united-states-consumer-spending@2x.png

banners
Back