The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

CPA & Youtube related most important question.

Tanvir Ashik

affiliate
I want to promote cpa offers via youtube.Most of the methods I found are same.People make video for one cpa offer and use fake view to rank the video.But I want to rank the video naturally.That's why I decide to make some video for one youtube video.But I donot know how much video is sufficient for one cpa offer.Can anyone suggest me about that? Any kind of suggestion are accepted.

I don't suggest buying views and subscribers. It's something that a lot of people tell you to do, but it simply doesn't work. Even worse, it will get your YouTube channel or account banned.

Here are a couple things you can do:

1. Do proper keyword research before you create your videos: see if your keyword (and your offer) has a lot of demand in terms of monthly searches. Then check your competition to see how hard it will be to rank your videos.
2. Create your video and make it value-packed; not "salesy". Once you do that, do both on-page and off-page SEO for your video.
3. Create related videos about the same offer and interlink them to get more authority backlinks.
4. Wait and see how your main video does.
5. Build more quality backlinks to help with ranking.

Promoting through video is not an overnight thing, but if done correctly, you can really benefit from it.

I don't suggest buying views and subscribers. It's something that a lot of people tell you to do, but it simply doesn't work. Even worse, it will get your YouTube channel or account banned.

Here are a couple things you can do:

1. Do proper keyword research before you create your videos: see if your keyword (and your offer) has a lot of demand in terms of monthly searches. Then check your competition to see how hard it will be to rank your videos.
2. Create your video and make it value-packed; not "salesy". Once you do that, do both on-page and off-page SEO for your video.
3. Create related videos about the same offer and interlink them to get more authority backlinks.
4. Wait and see how your main video does.
5. Build more quality backlinks to help with ranking.

Promoting through video is not an overnight thing, but if done correctly, you can really benefit from it.

Thanks for nice suggestion.
Do you thing 10-12 qualitiful videos are enough for one cpa offer?

Thanks for nice suggestion.
Do you thing 10-12 qualitiful videos are enough for one cpa offer?

One can be enough when done right. It depends on how many targeted demographics you want to reach. "You don't speak to a young person in the exact same manner as an older person". So you need to hav the vids made to reflect this. You need to make some HQ vids that send a real message and with targeted intent. Make sure each vid is highly targeted at a very specific demographic.

banners
Back