The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

CPA offers for the MMO niche

Rogermoola

affiliate
where can I get online marketing CPA offers that aren't scams...
I have a list that I want to promote CPA offers to in the make money online niche, possibly email submissions, etc.

I get 100 leads a day but I haven't made a sale yet, which CPA network has the best offers in the make money online niche or work from home niche that isn't a scam?

Okay, I can see you do not know how to vet an offer or a coaching program.

First of all, stop using the word scam so profusely, it's insulting and abrasive. Yes there are terrible products out there and there are terrible offers out there, but it is your responsibility to research offers and products to vet the strong reliable ones for your audience.

How targeted is your list? 100 a day could be small depending on the quality of the lead and the targeted intent of the lead. If you are getting 100 "leads" a day for CPA marketing, then you want MMO's that are specific to that niche. If your 100 "leads" a day are general MMO inquiries, then you have a small and in-effective daily lead count because MMO is so huge and has hundreds of niches.

Any of the top affiliate networks are going to have some quality MMO offers, however, to play in the big leagues with the coaching program owners, you will need to have a huge list of opt-ins already established that want these types of programs and offers.

I have several opt-in lists of over 100k each that took many years to develop, grow, keep healthy, and respect me. Have you done this? This is what the coaching program owners want. They offer anywhere from $400 to $2000 per sale. On the other hand, just providing leads to an MMO offer on an affiliate network may only pay $2 to $50.

Try any of the fine Affiliate Networks in our Resources area.

Maybe you should try to promote some HQ products from Jvzoo or Warrior Plus, personally I have purchased some great softwares in MMO niche, maybe you should promote something like that to your list. Also include some bonuses If they purchase through your affiliate link + give them some extra value(give them a good reason to purchase from you).

But If you still want to promote CPA offers to your list, you can check bizopp offers from Mylead

Hey,

We have quite a few MMO offers in our network: CPAHub our advertisers do require a bunch of information about your traffic source(s) though. Since you are currently collecting leads I assume you will be emailing them the offer. If that's the case we require detailed information about how you are collecting the leads. We will also have to approve your creatives.

If you are interested in working with us please message me on Skype: live:cpahub_support I'll make sure to set you up as soon as possible!

Please keep in mind that it's quite hard to get approved for these offers, so if you cannot provide us with all necessary information we won't be able to give you access to these campaigns.

Let me know if you have any questions!

People do make money online ;) PayPal Mafia - Wikipedia
I have worked with a few people that have earned many millions (not billions) online personally -- so it's possible.

So is the plan, course or seminar by a person of some reputation?

Everyone that has succeeded --big time, that I know of, did it with innovation or disruption ...

banners
Back