The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

CPA Evolution 2.0 Question

Phuong

hi all members,
i wanna join CPA evolution 2.0 course
anyone here join with me ? And what is the different between 2018 version with 2015 version ?

Thank you so much ! And $1k is a lot of money in VietNam
i save 1 year to afford that money to join !

Need some review about CPA evolution 2.0, very appreciate that !

Thank you so much !

I didn't see the 2015 version, so I can't respond to that, I'm afraid. But if it helps you, William does offer an installment plan of 3 payments of $397 each, each payment 30 days apart.

hi all members,
anyone here join with me ? And what is the different between 2018 version with 2015 version ?

Thank you so much !
There are google and youtube and you can have that $1k with you :)

I didn't see the 2015 version, so I can't respond to that, I'm afraid. But if it helps you, William does offer an installment plan of 3 payments of $397 each, each payment 30 days apart.
Is that guy a verified member of this forum and actually legit to not have rehashed materials from youtube and other places in his course?

Do the "free internet marketing techniques"
You are beginnning..so, do this.
Get Social media profiles going
Get a blog on WordPress.com (free)
Or if You have money for hosting
WordPress.org
Refer to Google Search bar and
YouTube for IM Questions
YouTube, Yes YouTube is #2, so upload videos detailing your offer and direct them back to your blog
You will earn doing free methods, (Youll have to work it and hustle, ) and then You can invest in Your education once You are earning decent money
Don't give up and
Never Quit:)

Now i have $1k5 for investing.
$1k for the course and $500 for running campaign.
I really wanna make a big change in my cpa career.

Really wanna to join 1 on 1 support with them.
Hard decision with me

Why don't you spend $50.00 reading some Amazon Kindle books written about CPA and Affiliate marketing first or have you already earned a few thousand USD (or equivalent) doing CPA marketing?

You're right, $1,000 is a lot of money. If I really knew the easy way to success I doubt I would sell it ;) </cynicism>

I'd say think about it, that's alot of money
Go to Amazon, look for free Kindle books first
Use Google,
For example:
" How do I rank my video"
"Cpa marketing lessons"
Start free first ,
Meanwhile
Get some more money saved up
There are some cpa teachers that only coach you if you have alot of $ in the five figure range
I am still learning and playing it safe until, I have at least five figures

hi all members,

Thank you so much !

Don't pay attention to any of the "un-answers" above. These are members that are simply avoiding the questions you asked so they could pretend to give you solid answers. They didn't!

You asked:
1. anyone here join with me ? No, this is not possible. William works with you one on one.
2. And what is the different between 2018 version with 2015 version ? To many things to list. This business is changing every day, every week, every month, every year. There are many differences.
3. $1k is a lot of money in VietNam. This is a lot of many anywhere.

Here's the deal. You are a newbie, you are looking for solid information that can move you along in your business quickly. There are two ways to get that done. One is faster than the other.

1. Read extensively here in the forums, ask loads of questions everyday, take copious notes, take action everyday, and never give up!

2. Get a one on one coach like William who offers a 100% guarantee and a 100% refund policy for the first month.

Now, I will say this, you do need some tools. A tracker, hopefully a spy program, a couple of domains, have joined some affiliate networks, and be prepared to buy paid traffic.

If you have the tools, and are willing to do the work, then Williams course will get you to earn money!

Last edited:
Don't pay attention to any of the "un-answers" above. These are members that are simply avoiding the questions you asked so they could pretend to give you solid answers. They didn't!

You asked:
1. anyone here join with me ? No, this is not possible. William works with you one on one.
2. And what is the different between 2018 version with 2015 version ? To many things to list. This business is changing every day, every week, every month, every year. There are many differences.

Here's the deal. You are a newbie, you are looking for solid information that can move you along in your business quickly. There are two ways to get that done. One is faster than the other.

1. Read extensively here in the forums, ask loads of questions everyday, take copious notes, take action everyday, and never give up!

2. Get a one on one coach like William who offers a 100% guarantee and a 100% refund policy for the first month.

Now, I will say this, you do need some tools. A tracker, hopefully a spy program, a couple of domains, have joined some affiliate networks, and be prepared to buy paid traffic.

If you have the tools, and are willing to do the work, then Williams course will get you to earn money!
I only have more $300 for running campaign, $1k for the course, how was that, i need more info before join, thank you for help me

You asked:

I can afford tracking tool but spy is very expensive for me.

My monthly saving budget is only $150/month to do with cpa

Update. I join 2 days but no one contact me. They only give me account to join, and that's it.
Not 1 on 1 support :(
Aww I feel bad for you. Anyways hope they will contact you on your issue. Just wanna say that all that glitters are NOT gold.

As I told you earlier that I really like Google + YT + own instincts than GURUtards but yeah whatever.

And also I would like to know from @azgold and especially from @T J Tutor as he said not to pay attention to the "un-answers" above, do you know this William guy personally and is a verified member of this forum?

Furthermore, I would like to say that no one in this world would give out anything (even for money), if it was so smooth like copy-pasting, drag and dropping or replicating strategies for success lol.

Anyways, hope you get your issues solved and wish you good luck on your journey mate!

Update. I join 2 days but no one contact me. They only give me account to join, and that's it.
Not 1 on 1 support :(

Okay, so William is traveling and will be back today or tomorrow.

Secondly, and most important, did you follow all of the instructions in the members portal? I can tell you have not. Please follow the instructions. You have to do the work, this is a business, you have to do the work. That means, follow all of the instructions to get started.

Once you have followed the instructions, you will see on the "Getting Started" page the following:

"The most important aspect of CPA Evolution 2.0 is not the materials you'll access or the tools you'll have at your disposal, but the amazing support we can provide you with.

So, whenever you have questions, don't hesitate to get in touch with us.

Also, make sure that you submit your campaigns for review and contact us when you're unsure about which steps to take.
"

You will get amazing support from William, but you MUST follow the instructions. You don't join and then expect him to take you by the hand. There are instructions you must follow. If you follow the instructions and do what you are told to do, then he can begin giving you the personal guidance and help to get your business going.

This is an amazing coaching course and you will succeed, as long as you follow the instructions.

Aww I feel bad for you. Anyways hope they will contact you on your issue. Just wanna say that all that glitters are NOT gold.

As I told you earlier that I really like Google + YT + own instincts than GURUtards but yeah whatever.

And also I would like to know from @azgold and especially from @T J Tutor as he said not to pay attention to the "un-answers" above, do you know this William guy personally and is a verified member of this forum?

Furthermore, I would like to say that no one in this world would give out anything (even for money), if it was so smooth like copy-pasting, drag and dropping or replicating strategies for success lol.

Anyways, hope you get your issues solved and wish you good luck on your journey mate!

This is not helpful or supportive. Your information is crap! It is inappropriate to direct a member in this thread to look somewhere else for help. He has only been a coaching student of Williams for a couple of days and is seeking support from members and staff here. He is not asking members to send him to YouTube to learn.

This thread is about supporting him with his CPA coaching with William! Keep it that way!

This is not helpful or supportive. Your information is crap! It is inappropriate to direct a member in this thread to look somewhere else for help. He has only been a coaching student of Williams for a couple of days and is seeking support from members and staff here. He is not asking members to send him to YouTube to learn.

This thread is about supporting him with his CPA coaching with William! Keep it that way!
Wow lol, you just turned it like I was the one giving wrong info. Anyways, you please keep supporting your friend william and his private coaching.

I just said all the info are already available in google and YT, provided the person knows where to look and that could save his $1k because he said $1k is big money for him and it really is. Didn't know pointing to YT and google is inappropriate and crap! Didn't know suggesting a person to invest some time on YT and google which could save his/her $1k is inappropriate and crap lol.

Anyways, whatever floats your boat and take a chill pill!

you please keep supporting your friend william and his private coaching.

This is what we do here, support one another. I will support you in every way I can also.

I just said all the info are already available in google and YT, provided the person knows where to look and that could save his $1k because he said $1k is big money for him and it really is.

It isn't that I do not appreciate you thinking you were helping, but you were hijacking the thread with a recommendation like that. He did not ask for alternatives to the coaching program. He asked for help regarding the program he purchased.

In addition, if you have not purchased and reviewed all of Williams coaching program and materials first hand, then you have no way of knowing if the same information is available for free. As well, it isn't just information he purchased, he purchased coaching. Coaching is when another person takes someone into their educational system and trains you. YouTube does not do this.

Didn't know pointing to YT and google is inappropriate and crap! Didn't know suggesting a person to invest some time on YT and google which could save his/her $1k is inappropriate and crap lol.

Again, it was hijacking the thread. He took a long time and asked a lot of questions before making his purchase. It was a major decision for him and you suggested in your remarks that he may have made a bad decision when you told him all of the information is free and he could save $1k.

Anyways, whatever floats your boat and take a chill pill!

I take chill pills everyday and if I hadn't I may have been far more critical of your remarks. Listen, I know you think you were helping, but you were not. Hijacking a thread means changing the subject and leading the conversation in a different direction that the OP intended. This is what you did. He wanted help with his purchase and was looking for confirmation he had done the right thing. In my opinion he did. He was not asking for someone to tell him he shouldn't have purchased it and that all the information was free. It is not. I can tell you first hand that there are some cutting edge information in Williams course that is not easy to find on the net.

I know you are a good guy, I know you thought you were helping, but you weren't. If you had opened a thread of your own that you wrote about learning from YouTube, I would have supported you in that as long as you could provide proof of it. Instead, you implied the OP in his own thread that he may have had made a bad decision.

We support one another by helping them with their choices and decisions.

Last edited:
MI
Back