The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

CPA Evolution 2.0 Question

After 1 week update:
The support is very slow, progress is also very very slow too.
Sometimes William dont answer me with in 24h, poor me!

Just ask question and he reply i think may me in 30 days, he answer only maximum 20 questions :((

Kind of worry about this course, about my money ! I really really wanna make something to change relationship but im sorry William, honestly im disapointed right now

After 1 week update:

Just ask question and he reply i think may me in 30 days, he answer only maximum 20 questions :((

Kind of worry about this course, about my money ! I really really wanna make something to change relationship but im sorry William, honestly im disapointed right now

Have you completed the first set of modules and submitted your first campaign for review?

Learning affiliate marketing is a brutal, daily grind and massively expensive regardless of how you approach it. You can’t learn unless you fail and you can’t truly fail without losing money and time. Whether you’re learning on YouTube or Facebook or AffiliateFix or Reddit etc, everybody has their own angle, their own affiliate link or sales funnel to share in the end, and their own follower list to build. That said, I wish I had known and joined CPA evolution a lot sooner. Not everybody will succeed (you do actually need to be intelligent, business savvy, and incredibly resilient), but I can tell you that I’ve learned a ton from William’s program in a very short amount of time. It’s the qualities in parenthesis (intelligence, savvy, and resilience) that nobody and no amount of money can just hand over to you.

Learning affiliate marketing is a brutal, daily grind and massively expensive regardless of how you approach it. You can’t learn unless you fail and you can’t truly fail without losing money and time. Whether you’re learning on YouTube or Facebook or AffiliateFix or Reddit etc, everybody has their own angle, their own affiliate link or sales funnel to share in the end, and their own follower list to build. That said, I wish I had known and joined CPA evolution a lot sooner. Not everybody will succeed (you do actually need to be intelligent, business savvy, and incredibly resilient), but I can tell you that I’ve learned a ton from William’s program in a very short amount of time. It’s the qualities in parenthesis (intelligence, savvy, and resilience) that nobody and no amount of money can just hand over to you.

All very well stated, and said by many of those that have taken Williams courses and currently taking Williams courses.

After 1 week update:

Hi Phuong,

I actually reply to all the messages within 24h (usually way less) from Monday to Friday.

I do provide support during the weekends and holidays as well, but it can be not as fast as in working days.

I believe your complain is related to a sequence of messages that you sent on Sunday and that I replied to on Monday.

Although it's not possible to provide "instant" replies to all the requests, you can rest assured that I'll always do my best to get back to you as soon as possible. From Monday to Friday, you'll normally get a reply within a few hours.

Cheers

Just seen on Facebook, so a copy and paste:

"3. September um 17:47
William Souza You are extremely generous, i look up to you as more than a MENTOR ICON. You are one of the Most Humble and Powerful CPA Marketer in the world. I know and say this deeply from the bottom of my heart, because of the way your carry yourself. your integrity is impeccable. I've been a HUGE fan and followed you since CPAevo1 and CPA SUPERstars Kenster. You Guys made History in the Industry. The Launch was a Massive Success. My personal journey has been UPs and Downs but NEVER gave up. You are One of the kind. ... I will continue to learn and succeed from your education and achieve my pathway to become a great Affiliate Marketer some day. Thanks for all do you my friend ,Mentor and ICON. - Much Respect
LIKE.png
(y) from the Native Land of USA."

:affiliatefix: Nothing to add :affiliatefix:

Aww I feel bad for you. Anyways hope they will contact you on your issue. Just wanna say that all that glitters are NOT gold.

As I told you earlier that I really like Google + YT + own instincts than GURUtards but yeah whatever.

And also I would like to know from @azgold and especially from @T J Tutor as he said not to pay attention to the "un-answers" above, do you know this William guy personally and is a verified member of this forum?

Furthermore, I would like to say that no one in this world would give out anything (even for money), if it was so smooth like copy-pasting, drag and dropping or replicating strategies for success lol.

Anyways, hope you get your issues solved and wish you good luck on your journey mate!

If you think your teacher will transfer all his knowledge into your head in days then your thought is wrong. Can you remember when you went to school how your teacher teach you? Did he tried to push all his knowledge in your head? or he tried to teach you how to learn, solved your issue that you cant solve etc. William also a teacher he help his student with solving problem, giving suggestions etc.

Everyone (I think 100% people) who tried to find info from Google, YT he knows the solid strategy, its very simple Test + Optimize = profit then why more than 90% are failing? I read many Blogs, followed many top affiliates email, Joined FB group, Watched YT video, Watched webinar and everywhere and everyone saying the same thing like this contact your AM, get top offers, test offer, test landing page, do A/B test, use tracker etc and optimize. its like open source strategy but still people failing, can you tell me why?

I am a student of William and I joined 29th August. After getting my account info first I started to watching his videos. I already know many thing but still watched his maximum videos and I can say its worth watching because I find many valuable info that not in public or maybe have but I cant find it.

After watching videos I sent him PM for offer suggestion, I want to start my first campaign and he told me give him a list of offer based on what I learn by watching his video, if I am doing wrong then he will correct me. I like this way of teaching, maybe this process is long but I can learn what to do and how to do. Is not this better than so called copy/paste, drag and dropping or replicating strategies coaching?

If you think your coach/mentor will give you everything he have then its your fault, no one will do that.

I am not vouching William here but I just saying what I thought before entering his coaching. I dont know how much I can learn and earn with his help but I can say its mostly depends on me how I will use his help. I think many people already started campaign using his guidance but my bad luck I still cant start any campaign because of lack of offers and affiliate network. What you say its his fault or mine?

Thanks for reading and I am sorry for my bad English.

Hi all member,i receive some message asking me about cpae 2.0 but i keep silent, sorry about that.

The reason is after 2 months, Cpae2.0 have something i love and also i hate.
It's pros & cons.
I will update in here when i feel i need to tell something to all member about cpae 2.0 and William

Update: if you a complete newbie (never run any campaign)
please 100% go away this course, not for you

This is not accurate. There were 16 other complete Newbies that started the same month that you did and they are all earning money now. Steady and daily earnings.

I think you were unable to fulfill the tasks. I don't think you followed all of the instructions. I know for a fact that this was your initial problem because you, Will, and myself discussed this. You never submitted your campaigns for one on one consultation for one thing and you did not do everything required to launch a successful campaign.

Update: if you a complete newbie (never run any campaign)
please 100% go away this course, not for you

Hi everyone, it's been many years since I've been around. First post in a while.

As for your remark Phuong , about CPA Evolution 2, well, you are full of crap! I wanted to get going in CPA this past year and after looking at many different courses, I chose Williams course. I am very happy with the results. This is a great course, William is an awesome teacher, and it only took me about $1700 and 6 weeks to start earning about $100 a day with a network paying me twice a month. I am still earning, it is incredible the support and assistance William and his partner offer and provide. As long as you do everything they tell you to do, you will earn!

This is definitely a great course and a great coach for a complete newbie, no doubts about it!

Thank you William for all of your help and support.

Why don't you spend $50.00 reading some Amazon Kindle books written about CPA and Affiliate marketing first or have you already earned a few thousand USD (or equivalent) doing CPA marketing?

You're right, $1,000 is a lot of money. If I really knew the easy way to success I doubt I would sell it ;) </cynicism>
Hey Graybeard, can you recommend any good kindle books written on CPA marketing?

To read something current --I would go by the user reviews and ratings.
There are so many skills to learn first to reach a level of understanding/ and have some experience to fully benefit from any paid courses.

Specific knowledge is of value, if and only if, you know where and how to apply it.
I agree graybeard and thank you so much for your reply.

To read something current --I would go by the user reviews and ratings.
There are so many skills to learn first to reach a level of understanding/ and have some experience to fully benefit from any paid courses.

Specific knowledge is of value, if and only if, you know where and how to apply it.

banners
Back