The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

CoronaVirus Pandemic Products

Jow Doans in Trump speak

:D:D:D

The market has been a real coaster in all this - big drops then goes green again, as one can see in your graph. I've noticed the Dow on CNN. I think that plays a part in Trump's oratories of late, think he's trying to calm and appease investors and make it sound like things are stable. Which they obviously aren't.

And that's as far as we'll go on that.

(auto)Closed my short position
((75.25-52)*4)-4
in 2 hrs well was mostly on auto-pilot the past hour :D
Just Monopoly Money on the demo tried upselling my short with a fixed buy order working (in motion) then adding the new sell volume.

We've analyzed thousands of campaigns to come up with the latest trends caused by the coronavirus crisis.

In our latest blog post you guys can read up on:
- how native advertising is doing in this stormy moment
- Voluum DSP top ad spend niches since February 2020
- Voluum DSP most affected niches by COVID-19
- compliance guidelines for promoting corona-related campaigns.

-> Grab the link <-

STAY SAFE EVERYONE!

Nice article, Justyna! The article is a fast and easy way to find the information people can take advantage of.

US new unemployment new claims was announced @ 3.1 Million a new record
we must have 12% or more unemployed ATM
This is crazy

Oversold -- the disaster priced in ?
My Grandpa made a fortune during the Great Depression my father refused to ride in the chauffeur driven Cadillac traversing the misery in 1937 NYC

Our PM is on right now - his daily update - apparently, returning tavellers will be fined or jailed if they don't comply with the mandatory 14 day self-quarantine order. Apparently, they have not been. One lady was arrested in Quebec. Maybe people will take it more seriously now. Maybe.

Edit: Apparently, the Self Quarantine Act also applies to anyone with symptoms, or contact with someone who's tested positive, whether they've travelled or not. They can be fined $1,000 per offense, or arrested.

Last edited:
I made $1000 in 4 hrs scalping and poaching Derivatives contracts. Like betting the ponies while the race is running -- found my corona virus *product*

• Work from home on the derivatives market :D
  • Same technique market up or market down -- volatility
  • Hint: ^VIX for the #win
  • New Job Description: part-time Bankster

Edit: Apparently, the Self Quarantine Act also applies to anyone with symptoms, or contact with someone who's tested positive, whether they've travelled or not. They can be fined $1,000 per offense, or arrested.
What if you are sick but not sick enough to be hospitalized and need to get food or medicine? who you going to call: virusbusters?

I hit the reply button too soon.

To answer your question, non sickies are supposed to help the sickies, if need be - drop off food on their doorstep. Also, we have grocery store delivery in a lot of places.

upload_2020-3-26_16-11-26.png

Demo Bankster :p made about $1,200.00 net demo today. I started with $10K
But i wonder: am i playing with the other demo banksters and the real deal is a swim in the shark tank --lol

:D You'll never know for sure.

Are you thinking of trying it with real money?
oh yeah! bankster suits me ;) eating the "big fish"

my new avatar LOL
upload_2020-3-26_20-41-20.png

*see sig :eek:

• been testing the charted trading data for 2 weeks now
  • been testing the real time contracts trading logic and emotion for a week
  • they are adding crypto binaries soon they told me -- so maybe I can *out guess* the crypto-toligists random herd behavior without pretending I understand a bitcoin chart --which, IMHO, is an air paper tiger.
wolf-mellon.gif

Put your FIAT money on the wood crypto kiddies ...​

I was looking for the SEO I did? for reopst.com a domain I bought for mortgage and real estate ventures. A crowd sourcing-crowd funding idea I had for real estate and mortgages there will be a lot of distressed properties, REOs and foreclosing mortgages/deeds of trust in the next few years -- the economy now sucks.

That might have a membership and possibly an affiliate program of some sort

Last edited:
banners
Back