The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

CoronaVirus Pandemic Products

I am going to venture out (Bravely) and buy survival supplies (what i can find available).
  • seed (fruit and vegetable)
  • some fresh ammo :eek: got doves, geese coming, deer on my property (only if necessary)
  • water softener salt
  • garden fence and fence posts
We are not in lock-down stage today I expect that to be soon
corona-map-2020-03-21.jpg

Smart idea! And I hope you don't have to shoot Bambi. :(

We've had two deaths here in Ontario, as of last night but the number of cases is growing, I imagine that unless something changes, we'll catch up to you guys before too long.

I am going to venture out

Be safe out there!

got some bandanas and some hankies --but they are not disposable.
Be good to start carrying one for emergencies like when someone coughs withinyour personal space.

Last edited:
I started learning with a $10K Demo spent 3-5 hrs trading -- wait till i get good
This is like betting horses during the horse race being run ... or betting poker
upload_2020-3-24_0-25-48.png

upload_2020-3-24_0-27-32.png

**less $80 in fees $190.00 NET buy 40 sell 40

Last edited:
I am not sure it's a good idea but a lot of people do selling that masks, not sure how good they are in reality and I hope they can work out lately anyway. All else I have read in that thread really sounds like a joke absolutely and entirely anyway.

Buy wheat flour, pastas, rice, cans of stuff, coffee, something to purify water (boiling will also do) etc. The first sign of trouble, you should head to the store to load up.

I am going to venture out (Bravely) and buy survival supplies (what i can find available).
  • seed (fruit and vegetable)
  • some fresh ammo :eek: got doves, geese coming, deer on my property (only if necessary)
  • water softener salt
  • garden fence and fence posts
We are not in lock-down stage today I expect that to be soon
View attachment 16086

I bought 10lbs of long grain rice -- all out of brown rice -- emergency food. I usually keep 2 weeks of groceries now it's built up to 4-6 wks of non perishables.

Warm outside walked my property -- I bought vegetable seeds --fkn moles tho --it's a battle. Victory garden time this year.

I know it looks (in the heat map below) like we have almost no cases but the number is growing fast, 100 more overnight in my province of Ontario (688 cases). Country-wide, more than 3,000 confirmed, 30 dead. Quebec is getting hit hard - 1339 cases.
View attachment 16123View attachment 16124

If anybody has masks and sanitizer, you could make a mint right now. It would be great though, if you donated them to a hospital, instead. Hospitals are in incredible need across the globe.

Victory garden time this year.

Yep, we did this as well. Loaded up on veggie seeds and such. Starting to till this weekend. Ordered half a Murray Grey cow yesterday too, along with a Kurobuta Berkshire hog, and two Rambouillet lambs. Animals grown locally here in the Finger Lakes Region on some small family owned farms.

We've analyzed thousands of campaigns to come up with the latest trends caused by the coronavirus crisis.

In our latest blog post you guys can read up on:
- how native advertising is doing in this stormy moment
- Voluum DSP top ad spend niches since February 2020
- Voluum DSP most affected niches by COVID-19
- compliance guidelines for promoting corona-related campaigns.

-> Grab the link <-

STAY SAFE EVERYONE!

I'm sold short on Wall Street waiting on the disastrous New Unemployment Claims about a $20 per contract spread.
Remember this oldie :p

bright blue is the Jow Doans in Trump speak :D ^DJI
upload_2020-3-26_6-47-3.png

Purple(bad) and green are the news AI Bad news risin' but that's another tune

banners
Back