“webinar”/ “VOLUUM”/
Welcome to Our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

CoronaVirus Pandemic Products

Discussion in 'General Merchant & Advertisers Forum' started by Graybeard, Mar 14, 2020.

1. Graybeard

Graybeard Well-Known Member affiliate

Unless you have been living under a rock --the whole world is almost apoplectic facing all kinds of Pandemic uncertainties.

What is certain is that people are more isolated in their daily lives and are looking for products and services to occupy their time and keep their anxiety level in a tolerable state of mind.
    Well, the financial networks such as VISA, MasterCard, Online Banking are sill functioning so people can pay for things. Right now, the postal service and package delivery service continue to function.
    So, there are opportunities to pivot and; make offers, sell products, deliver merchandise.

If your are seeing increasing resistance to sales conversions you should look to pivot to what people need and want for diversion. Lowering prices in a panic will only reduce profits.

What are you doing now?

Scott L, azgold and T J Tutor like this.
  2. Voluum
  3. Certified
    T J Tutor

T J Tutor GM Administrator Certified Vendor Dojo Master affiliate

I've been running some promos on chest freezers, prepper stuff, and homeopathics the past month with some awesome returns. Mostly direct from distributors and product owners. This past week I did as much as the first three weeks. Some of them are running very low on inventory.

4. Graybeard

There is a whole new market of people working from home now too that can be capitalized on.

I have been working on an *AI* program to predict the financial markets -- this is a crude representation --Red Square SW corner and NW corner are seem to be market signals -- this is a pivot for me of a development put on hold
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Mar 14, 2020
  5. Certified
    T J Tutor

Yeah, many of the guys I hang with at WarriorJV have been seeing big upticks in course and platform sales. One of them has exceeded $3MM on a launch this past couple of weeks. Another, The Kibo Code, has hit $15MM in four weeks. Everyone wants to move on line.

6. Certified
    T J Tutor

I wish I had more interest in the financial markets, just isn't my bag anymore. I mostly do Blue Chips and let them ride. I was far more aggressive in the 80's and averaged about 11% annually for the most part, but had two years at 18%. It's a different world now. I'm ultra conservative with finances now, but socially liberal for the most part.

7. aff-marktr-remote

aff-marktr-remote Affiliate affiliate

True, everything online will get a boost for good. This will change the consumer's psyche as well.However, this coronavirus will not last that long, any pivot might fail due to this ending one way or another.

8. aff-marktr-remote

Do you realize against who are you playing against???

Graybeard likes this.
  9. Certified
    T J Tutor

Oh, see now, the secrets to working the markets is not who you are playing against. That's a formula for disaster. It's all about movements, predictions, and exit strategies.

Graybeard likes this.
  10. Graybeard

upload_2020-3-18_19-50-40.png
    Any other wisdom to share :D

11. Graybeard

Stay at home products/entertainment are probably going to do well in the next month or two ...

T J Tutor likes this.
  12. Kristen brown

Kristen brown Affiliate affiliate

I think this is a very good post for the time being

13. aff-marktr-remote

But that you are playing against hedge funds with the trillions of dollars and thousands and thousands of brilliant quants. They even have their offices closer so they execute their trades miliseconds faster. Goldman Sachs is spending $100 million to shave milliseconds off stock trades Then they bribe insiders, count ships in Chinese docks, trucks at WalMart warehouses etc etc. So they average person is extremely unlikely to beat the Wall Street machine at their own game.

A good exit strategy seems to be to understand the boom/bust cycles and cash out after x years of bull market. But then you risk missing out. So Index funds and chill out.

14. Franklin Delano 245

Franklin Delano 245 Affiliate affiliate

Don’t you think that this PANDEMIC is more likely to be PANIC? Be calm, wash your hands and sit at home! Then everything would be all right

15. Graybeard

The AI is for scalping Index derivatives. In and out in minutes to hours. So, they can all play their strategies and games out -- I am looking in top view.
    Interesting you say that, I was looking at a dating site's Eastern European traffic a few hours ago, data from G-A, Search Console; and the traffic patterns were near normal. But going out to the Clinic I use to get refills on prescriptions --the Clinic parking lot was near empty. The Pharmacist told me the Clinic was open but patients were avoiding unnecessary contact. The grocery store was Corona Apocalypse but the stock was maybe 70% --except toilet paper --sold out. Everybody is shi**ing bricks I guess.

T J Tutor likes this.
  16. azgold

azgold Administrator Administrator Dojo Master affiliate

What the hell is it with the toilet paper craze?? It was the first thing sold out here. I haven't read that diarrhea is one of the symptoms.

17. Graybeard

Funny thing: Just before this hit I bought a big 20 roll pack of TP on sale and had some more at home ... Thinking ahead by accident ... If you are alive you will use it up --right :D

For 100 I got 780 on a Event Binary today Jobless Claims >=229000 they were 280,000~
    Makin' some money off the misery.
    And the cost of my raw CDB isolate is down 60% wholesale today ;)

T J Tutor likes this.
  18. azgold

True, it won't go bad.

I just got back from the grocery store. Lots of empty shelves, you can't buy anything that disinfects anything, frozen vegetables....or toilet paper. In fact, they had a sign up saying they don't know when they'll be able to get more TP in stock. Yikes to that! There is only one grocery store in town.

Congrats! :)

19. Graybeard

Here is a novel new product

buttcoin-tp.jpg

20. Graybeard

21. azgold

Okay, that's funny! :D

Nice to see people being light-hearted and making people laugh while staying safe. I think we could use a lot more of that.

MI