The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

CoronaVirus Pandemic Products

Graybeard

Unless you have been living under a rock --the whole world is almost apoplectic facing all kinds of Pandemic uncertainties.

What is certain is that people are more isolated in their daily lives and are looking for products and services to occupy their time and keep their anxiety level in a tolerable state of mind.
Well, the financial networks such as VISA, MasterCard, Online Banking are sill functioning so people can pay for things. Right now, the postal service and package delivery service continue to function.
So, there are opportunities to pivot and; make offers, sell products, deliver merchandise.

If your are seeing increasing resistance to sales conversions you should look to pivot to what people need and want for diversion. Lowering prices in a panic will only reduce profits.

What are you doing now?

There is a whole new market of people working from home now too that can be capitalized on.

I have been working on an *AI* program to predict the financial markets -- this is a crude representation --Red Square SW corner and NW corner are seem to be market signals -- this is a pivot for me of a development put on hold
resize-0313-0.gif

Last edited:
There is a whole new market of people working from home now

Yeah, many of the guys I hang with at WarriorJV have been seeing big upticks in course and platform sales. One of them has exceeded $3MM on a launch this past couple of weeks. Another, The Kibo Code, has hit $15MM in four weeks. Everyone wants to move on line.

*AI* program to predict the financial markets

I wish I had more interest in the financial markets, just isn't my bag anymore. I mostly do Blue Chips and let them ride. I was far more aggressive in the 80's and averaged about 11% annually for the most part, but had two years at 18%. It's a different world now. I'm ultra conservative with finances now, but socially liberal for the most part.

So, there are opportunities to pivot and; make offers, sell products, deliver merchandise.

If your are seeing increasing resistance to sales conversions you should look to pivot to what people need and want for diversion. Lowering prices in a panic will only reduce profits.

What are you doing now?

True, everything online will get a boost for good. This will change the consumer's psyche as well.However, this coronavirus will not last that long, any pivot might fail due to this ending one way or another.

I wish I had more interest in the financial markets, just isn't my bag anymore. I mostly do Blue Chips and let them ride. I was far more aggressive in the 80's and averaged about 11% annually for the most part, but had two years at 18%. It's a different world now. I'm ultra conservative with finances now, but socially liberal for the most part.
Oh, see now, the secrets to working the markets is not who you are playing against. That's a formula for disaster. It's all about movements, predictions, and exit strategies.
But that you are playing against hedge funds with the trillions of dollars and thousands and thousands of brilliant quants. They even have their offices closer so they execute their trades miliseconds faster. Goldman Sachs is spending $100 million to shave milliseconds off stock trades Then they bribe insiders, count ships in Chinese docks, trucks at WalMart warehouses etc etc. So they average person is extremely unlikely to beat the Wall Street machine at their own game.

A good exit strategy seems to be to understand the boom/bust cycles and cash out after x years of bull market. But then you risk missing out. So Index funds and chill out.

So Index funds and chill out.
The AI is for scalping Index derivatives. In and out in minutes to hours. So, they can all play their strategies and games out -- I am looking in top view.
Don’t you think that this PANDEMIC is more likely to be PANIC?
Interesting you say that, I was looking at a dating site's Eastern European traffic a few hours ago, data from G-A, Search Console; and the traffic patterns were near normal. But going out to the Clinic I use to get refills on prescriptions --the Clinic parking lot was near empty. The Pharmacist told me the Clinic was open but patients were avoiding unnecessary contact. The grocery store was Corona Apocalypse but the stock was maybe 70% --except toilet paper --sold out. Everybody is shi**ing bricks I guess.

Funny thing: Just before this hit I bought a big 20 roll pack of TP on sale and had some more at home ... Thinking ahead by accident ... If you are alive you will use it up --right :D

For 100 I got 780 on a Event Binary today Jobless Claims >=229000 they were 280,000~
Makin' some money off the misery.
And the cost of my raw CDB isolate is down 60% wholesale today ;)

If you are alive you will use it up --right

True, it won't go bad.

I just got back from the grocery store. Lots of empty shelves, you can't buy anything that disinfects anything, frozen vegetables....or toilet paper. In fact, they had a sign up saying they don't know when they'll be able to get more TP in stock. Yikes to that! There is only one grocery store in town.

For 100 I got 780 on a Event Binary today Jobless Claims >=229000 they were 280,000~
Makin' some money off the misery.
And the cost of my raw CDB isolate is down 60% wholesale today ;)

Congrats! :)

banners
Back