The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win
Hello Everyone?

Can i Promote a CPA offer to other CPA networks? as an Advertiser?

for example, i choose the offer from MaxBounty and promote my CPA offer to CPAbuild? as an Advertiser?

can i do that? is this allow?

Thanks

To contact and contract for an affiliate networks services?
Talk to them?

You cannot mix and match as an affiliate within any 1 affiliate network (that I know of).

You can join many networks and work with their products.
CPABuild - Premium Desktop & Mobile Content Locking. Start growing your business. with CPABuild today. We connect the highest paying advertisers to our community-driven publisher resources. Home of The Most Innovative CPA & CPI Network See below for a list of our amazing features. Get Started Now.

if the offer allows Rebrokering then you can but best to take advance of your MaxBounty account manager before start any campaign. :cool:

Hello Everyone?

for example, i choose the offer from MaxBounty and promote my CPA offer to CPAbuild? as an Advertiser?

Thanks
Hey OP,

This is not currently allowed at MaxBounty, no. If you need further clarification on this or anything other campaign specifics please feel free to send me a PM or contact your MaxBounty Affiliate Managers.

Cheers.

Hello Everyone?

Thanks
Don't think it's a great idea, rarely who will accept something like this, as it can't bring them any benefit.

Hello Everyone?

Thanks

You can do one thing that creates your own network and start marketing for that. Because people find it difficult to pass certain criteria for offer validation. And you have to do these things...

Keep your fraction low in starting ( Revenue - cost )
Make the signup process easy
Advertise that you have a better offer than 80% of the network.
Start giving daily earnings ( Lowest threshold )
And become a network yourself.

The software you need for all these tasks will handle everything and provide much more like pre-lander, fraud detection, manual conversion, impression tracking, Unique IP, and a lot more.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello Everyone?

Thanks
I guess you can only promote them on RTB/SSP platforms where you have to purchase the traffic. Rest you can't unless the offer owner allow it to, but it isn't a great idea in my sense!:confused:

banners
Back