The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Confused in Affiliate link,LP,Direct link.How to use them ?

shivendra

I am really confused in some basic things.Please try to explain me.I am not able to figure it out
:(
How to use them?
56b43cfe-26c1-4648-9ac6-5eacd0374141

56b43cfe-26c1-4648-9ac6-5eacd0374141

link+1.png

P8xUp

Imgur: The most awesome images on the Internet
here is CPAlead account pic.as in pic there my personal aff link.So how can i use it.
is it like I need to create a LP and where a user click on buy now/click here and there will be my same affiliate link ?

In OGADS i am not able to find anything like this in offer details.?so where i can find then?Do i need to make a request for this?
link+2.png

N8Ksu

Imgur: The most awesome images on the Internet

One very imp question for me what links i need to put on Landing pages where user goes to specific offer which i am promoting.

Last edited:
1. For CPAlead, you can use your tracking link and let your user signup through your tracking link. Either you can direct link or use a landing page, for which you have to add the tracking link to your landing page CTA button.

2. For Ogads, please consult game333 . He is good at that. game333 please help him out with ogads query.

One very imp question for me what links i need to put on Landing pages where user goes to specific offer which i am promoting.

Just point your landing page CTA button to your offer tracking link. If you are using a tracker, then first add the offer, point your CTA button to your tracker click URL, then add it to your tracker. Now create the campaign >> select the landing page and offer you want promote and you are done.

banners
Back