The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Brokering Affiliate Link Software

JailHouse

Hi all,

Is there a software (ideally cheap or free) which will allow me to take an affiliate link, and then turn around and have another publisher promote that program for me to his list (using my affiliate link, or a modified link), and have that software keep track of it all?

Any such thing?

JH

(ideally cheap or free)

Well, this throws up a red flag immediately. You can't be very serious about a solution when starting your search with this type of threshold.

take an affiliate link, and then turn around and have another publisher promote that program for me

I just messaged three network managers and asked this question and they all told me, in no uncertain terms, that will result in a permanent ban and get you on their shared ban lists. "As if I didn't know"!

You need to be careful with that type of stuff these days, it isn't 1996 anymore!

The main issue in this is running a sub-affiliate program on your own --that is normally a TOS violation of the affiliate network (or free-standing affiliate program's) agreement.

Whether the sub-affiliate *program* is authorized, or not, you will be held accountable for your sub-affiliates actions and the quality of their referrals.

So if you don't really know what the hell you are doing --this is an accident waiting to happen.

MI
Back