The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Coming soon --The Metaverse

Graybeard

This is not now but a trend to watch to get a toehold in the early adopter stage.

>>"What is the Metaverse? Simply put, the Metaverse is the next mega-phase of the internet, a merging of the physical world with XR, AR and VR that is just beginning to revolutionize the way we interact, work and live.

Here’s how the Wall Street Journal describes it: “an extensive online world transcending individual tech platforms, where people exist in immersive, shared virtual spaces. Through avatars, people would be able to try on items available in stores or attend concerts with friends, just as they would offline.” (The Metaverse will also require massively more computing power as well as tools and code not yet created or written.) "<<

You my this that is a mouthful of mambo-jumbo but of you take the time to read the article and understand it --there may actually be something here.

I am still looking at it ...
https://www.matthewball.vc/all/metaversepayments
super-mario-bros-gameplay.png

Oh artificial intelligence... It will take Zuckerberg years to realize his plans (maybe not)
Tech companies really love such futuristic concepts.. that are shady

- Samira

There have been a variety of virtual worlds over the years. I played a little with some of them. It's been years. It was inevitable they would get rooted at some point. As you say, the technologies power and technology requirements has been its captor since it came out, but we are getting closer to what will allow for it to properly launch into the various spaces it will occupy.

The new TV or youtube where you can be in interact with the video?

What I have experienced were actual worlds that included lounges, shops, community centers and such. They were a bit clunky and slow.

Interacting with video would require something different. What I experienced was more like being in a MMORPG (Massively Multiplayer Online Role Play Game), but activities were social.

Here’s how the Wall Street Journal describes it: “an extensive online world transcending individual tech platforms, where people exist in immersive, shared virtual spaces. Through avatars, people would be able to try on items available in stores or attend concerts with friends, just as they would offline.” (The Metaverse will also require massively more computing power as well as tools and code not yet created or written.)
<<<from the article

That said, in 2000, on the old exite, there was a chat called virtual worlds were you could surf websites with your avatar 'friends'. A crude representation of this idea --OMG 22 years ago :p

Just read this:FOCUS-South Korea's 'Gen MZ' leads rush into the 'metaverse'
>>>
Joori Roh
Tue, September 7, 2021, 9:00 PM

SEOUL, Sept 8 (Reuters) - ...

"I'm planning to design my building which is suitable to host K-pop live performances and K-drama screenings," the 30-year-old investor told Reuters. "That can probably lead to a profitable business model in two to three years."

And construction won't be hampered by any coronavirus pandemic-spurred labour shortages or increased costs. Shaun's grand project is all in the blockchain-based virtual world Decentraland.

The "metaverse The ‘metaverse’ bet: crypto-rich investors snap up virtual real estate " may be a futuristic prospect for most of the world, but it's increasingly a reality in South Korea where soaring home prices and income inequality have enticed the so-called Generation MZ, or Gen MZ, into alternative online worlds.

Their digital avatars play games, walk around with friends, host social gatherings, shop and party - and make plans to build cities and profitable businesses. <<<

Need a way to leverage this (somehow) in ads, marketing ....

Social media, cryptocurrencies, shifting benchmarks will all have a strong impact on our lives in the near future. We'll see where it leads, but we'll have to adapt in everything - in everyday life as well as in business.

Facebook surprised me 100%. It is the most powerful reorganisation of recent years.
I think we should watch it closely - it could be an opportunity for extra income.

banners
Back