The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  MyBid

Maverick86

affiliate
hey i'm new to affiliate and i was approved for some CPA offers. i will be using Facebook. can someone help me understand Cloaking better? how it works? how to properly use it? maybe share a link so i can understand it better???

What you are looking for is black hat marketing guidance and this is a white hat forum. Cloakers and black hat on FB is a waste of time and money these days. It's not a viable business model and you are forever having to buy accounts to run the black hat campaigns. You are not smarter than FB's anti black hat team and they will run you broke in no time at all.

In addition, most advertisers, and the majority of affiliate networks and affiliate programs will ban you if they learn your traffic is from black hat campaigns.

Wake up and smell the revolution! I earn big each year running 100% compliant campaigns. It is not any more difficult that running black hat campaigns, except maybe a little cheaper because I am not buying accounts, running cloakers, or spending money on deviant marketing.

Last edited:
In a Facebook context:
  1. You show the people clicking your ad the real thing; and,
  2. you show Facebook moderators and Facebook bots something else.
99% of the people trying to do this get caught and banned -- so what are you trying to sell?
:D

banners
Back