Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Official ClickerVolt - 100% Free Tracker

Code:
*/1 * * * * curl http://example.com/wp-cron.php?doing_wp_cron > /dev/null 2>&1
#or
*/1 * * * * (cd /path/to/file; php wp-cron.php?doing_wp_cron )> /dev/null 2>&1
Is the way I would do it ...
I have had to make permission changes on Nginx in the past in order to have Wordpress run properly but I have no idea if that would cure the 'needs Apache issue'.

You need a separate VPS with just Apache2 and MySQL 5.7 2G RAM. That's $10 mo for me with 5TB bandwidth so the cost is very minimal.

I know that I set one of my servers to -5GMT but the Nginx log is still +0000 or UTC time is relative as they say :D
Code:
$ php -r "echo date_default_timezone_get();"
America/New_York
PHP uses that server's default time zone
I have an Apache install on the same server on a non-standard port and the log shows +0000 GMT also
Code:
mysql> select now();
+---------------------+
| now()               |
+---------------------+
| 2019-10-29 12:45:00 |<<UTC too
+---------------------+
1 row in set (0.00 sec)
You might try resetting the server time zone and see what happens with the ClickerVolt time -- may fix just that IDK --easily enough changed back ;)

Thanks for the debugging info -- much appreciated
in clickervolt.php
Code:
    14  namespace ClickerVolt;
    17  // TODO: add external cron option
Thanks for your contribution ;)

Hmmm... I am starting my affiliate marketing journey and found out about Clickervolt while doing my research. As statistics are very important I was planning on implementing this tool...
I ran into this thread yesterday, scary nobody seems to be able to reach JackySan!
I surely hope he is doing fine and will be back here soon! It is simply great he has offered his tool to the public and he deserves at least a BIG thank you!!!

Guys, very sad news from the official blog:

-"UPDATED: Dec, 21st 2020:
Friends I am sorry for not replying to everyone – I have received more comments than I imagine and cannot reply to everyone.

I have news from someone from his home. Jacky is not with us anymore so I have no idea what this ClickerVolt will become.

They are asking that you stop sending emails to his email address, they see them but there are too many!!! His family has no idea how this works and how this business works." -

This pandemic has taken too many great people. :(

Yes. Just found the software yesterday as an alternative to click magick and loaded on that page, where he mentioned unfortunate death.

May His Soul Rest In Peace!

That's terrible RIP
so there are others that were involved? Jacky wasn't the code 'guy' from the response he gave me.
Hello @Graybeard

Indeed this is horrible news,

The code Guy has posted on the page mentioned earlier by @Marketeer Pulse (post #51 in this thread) and it seems he can be contacted through the same page. (sorry I can not link to the page myself, as a newbie, no posting links for me yet)

Even though I would love to get involved, I am in a too early stage of my affiliate marketing journey to be meaningful in the support/development of such a tool.

My thoughts go to Jacky and his close relatives, RIP Jacky!!!!

Last edited:
You have the source code in plain text
If it's about something in the code --I can grep the terms (of the question's keyword(s)) in the code files for you in the morning. file name and line number ...

It's unfortunate and a shame what happened to Jacky.... But the sow goes on and he would have wanted it to continue no doubt.. his legacy if you will... This is a great piece of software and it would be a crying shame if it didn't continue..

Well, it seems the hosting plan for ClickerVolt is out.

Today I got a cURL error 28 in Wordpress and after checking Clickervolt's official site, is down.

upload_2021-1-17_13-39-33.png

I contacted the developer twice but haven't got a response and I don't think I'll ever get one.

If someone wants to team up to start a new repo with what we have, please send me a message.

Well, it seems the hosting plan for ClickerVolt is out.

Today I got a cURL error 28 in Wordpress and after checking Clickervolt's official site, is down.

View attachment 18094

I contacted the developer twice but haven't got a response and I don't think I'll ever get one.

If someone wants to team up to start a new repo with what we have, please send me a message.

Mine seems to be working so far...

Ahhh... spoke to soon....

Just checked again and I'm getting an error...

WP HTTP Error: cURL error 28: Operation timed out after 10001 milliseconds with 0 bytes received

Hello ClickerVolt users,
As a new affiliate marketer, I was considering ClickerVolt myself and have been digging around. It’s sad to hear the news about JackySan.

On the ClickerVolt-Blog Titled "UPDATED: Dec, 21st 2020."

The programmer mentions a complete list of things he has access to. Including server (SSH) access. I wonder if anyone has been able to touch base with him?

banners
Back