The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  MyBid

Official ClickerVolt - 100% Free Tracker

JackySan

It used to be sold at $197 lifetime or $47+$7/m but it's now free!

ClickerVolt - A FREE Dream-Come-True Tracker for Affiliates |

It's very fast (you can check the comparative benchmarks here) and super easy to use.

I funded this myself after I couldn't find a tracker that had AIDA metrics - and I'm now using it for all my campaigns.

If you're wondering what is AIDA, I have a full case study here.

It has pretty much all the bells and whistles of other popular trackers, and then some. It can track complex flows (it's not limited to simple lander to offer flows)

It has suspicious traffic detection (using Google's AI):

upload_2019-5-8_14-2-15.png

It's self hosted but easily installed as a Wordpress plugin.
And if you think Wordpress will make it slow, think again - and check the benchmarks on our site to see how fast it actually is!

People love it!

upload_2019-5-8_14-4-57.png

upload_2019-5-8_14-5-24.png

upload_2019-5-8_14-5-52.png

Get all the details and download link on our Website - as I said, it's all FREE:

ClickerVolt - A FREE Dream-Come-True Tracker for Affiliates |

Last edited:
Nice -- unencrypted code
Nice offer -- check it out
(I haven't fully checked it out yet)
Can this be used with a Nginx, HTML/PHP/MySQL set up? Or maybe a wordpress install for just the tracker -- with the sites being hosted on remote servers?
The download is Free --but what is your motivation Jackie? Branding, Name recognition, other strategy ;)

Last edited:
Thanks Graybeard!

Yeah, it's delivered with unencrypted code and fully open source too.

It needs Wordpress as it's a plugin and can't be installed without it - but the redirects actually do not go through any wordpress code, wordpress is only used to make it easy to install.

I don't have any specific motivation, I've had this tracker created because I needed AIDA metrics for my own campaigns and the previous tracker I was using (Conversion Prophet) wasn't working anymore (it only works on PHP 4, and you can't find this anymore)

Since AIDA is so useful I thought others would like integrating it too in their campaign optimization strategy, and that's when I started to sell it.

I didn't want to bother too much with marketing my own product, I tried a bit, but wasn't something I liked doing, so I released it for free.

I'm still funding this project, even if it doesn't bring any money for now as I'd like to sell premium add-ons in the future, like auto-bidding on some traffic sources for example. But the tracker itself will always remain free, and I'll take user feedback to make it even better.

Forgot to reply to one of your questions: yeah, you can use it on a wordpress install that is just used for the tracker. It doesn't require to have the landing pages on the same host.

This looks very well thought out
Since it is a FREE offer -- here's a bump Jacky

Wow very nice, thanks a lot for this :)
Did you have a chance to play a bit with it?

Question: I have been scratching my head; if there is a way to reverse the users ip into the GeoLite2-City.mmdb and get the network CIDR using PHP-- like a reverse lookup of the network CIDR of that IP-- I need the CIDR returned for segmenting and banning new server farms ;)

No idea :rolleyes:
Looks like a question for a programmer, I'll check to see if I can get an answer

This looks very well thought out
Since it is a FREE offer -- here's a bump Jacky

Question: I have been scratching my head; if there is a way to reverse the users ip into the GeoLite2-City.mmdb and get the network CIDR using PHP-- like a reverse lookup of the network CIDR of that IP-- I need the CIDR returned for segmenting and banning new server farms ;)

Yes, it is a wordpress plugin, but wordpress is only used to make it easy to install. Redirects do not load any wordpress code (when you use the fastest redirect mode, which is the default option).

Also it's not meant for promoting posts from a blog - you can have your landers/offers on remote servers (or on the same if you wish)

Question regarding the wordpress use -- do the not wanted 'features' like the constant posting of xml still automatically work or do you have to stop them manually.

All is the same, we don't patch anything from wordpress core, so anything that would be there on a regular wordpress blog will still be there after installing ClickerVolt.

That being said I don't know what is this xml constant posting you're mentioning, but it looks like something annoying one would want to disable... curious to learn more about that :)

Is there a 'blank' wordpress site? Set up is the same as far as domain configuration ( I use nginx) I am thinking of a tracking sub-domain on one of my servers that is not used heavily.

For a blank one, without home page, you could install a plugin like "301 redirect" and have all traffic coming to the home page redirected to a URL of your choice. That will essentially hide that it's a wordpress blog, while still allowing you to access the admin area.

Hello, I have started using ClickerVolt, liking it so far! my only issues are with Max Bountry and postbacks, no lead show on ClickerVolt but have leads on max bounty am I doing something wrong? Thanks

Question regarding the wordpress use -- do the not wanted 'features' like the constant posting of xml still automatically work or do you have to stop them manually. Is there a 'blank' wordpress site? Set up is the same as far as domain configuration ( I use nginx) I am thinking of a tracking sub-domain on one of my servers that is not used heavily.

I want to thank you for releasing this awesome tracker for free. :)

Nowadays it seems like the trend is to sell subscription plans for trackers, and the few self-hosted options in the market are super expensive (even CPVLab moved to a subscription plan).
I just installed the tracker on my server and it is FAST. I'll try it on a live campaign as soon as the fix for AIDA on pop traffic is released. Liking it a lot so far.

Btw, do you mind sharing some insights on how the advanced fraud detection works? Would it work co catch bot traffic from pops/push ads?

Thank you again!

Last edited:
Benito: any idea of the Memory (RAM usage) footprint of your ClickerVolt install?

Hey Graybeard, for now I have no idea since I'm also running another tracker in the server. It's a 1GB RAM server and it's at 88% right now, receiving pop traffic.

As soon as this campaign is over and AIDA gets fixed for pops, I'll switch to ClickerVolt and compare both trackers in terms of speed and footprint.

Hey Benito,

Nice to read that :)

What do you mean by fixing AIDA for pops. It's already working.

For detecting bots, I've ran the same pop campaign with ClickerVolt, RedTrack and @servandosilva ran it on Voluum, and ClickerVolt consistently found a TON more bots than both.

Since ClickerVolt is open source, I feel totally ok to share how my developers have done it.

They are doing 2 things to detect bots.

The 1st one is explained in this article -> Detecting Bots with Javascript for Better A/B Test Results | Kalzumeus Software
The 2nd one is by injecting a hidden link in the html source code, if it's clicked then it can only be a bot.

By using these 2 together, ClickerVolt detects a ton of bots that are left by other trackers.

Concerning your comment about speed - yeah ClickerVolt is definitely very fast - I'm amazed myself about this, for example one user told me he's running 100,000 visitors per day to his 2 CPU server and it's barely using 20% of resources.

What do you mean by fixing AIDA for pops. It's already working.

For detecting bots, I've ran the same pop campaign with ClickerVolt, RedTrack and @servandosilva ran it on Voluum, and ClickerVolt consistently found a TON more bots than both.

@JackySan thanks for the detailed explanation and the linked article. This is a topic that really gets my interest, since just recently I was looking for a solution to detect/filter bot traffic, so it was very interesting to read. I had implemented some techniques by hand on my landing pages, but having this option inside your tracker is super convenient and a time saver.

About the AIDA metrics for pops, my question comes from this comment I found on the main PHP file:

// TODO: The AIDA timing calculation starts from when the page is loaded. So in the case of pop under, even if it's not visible, the timing will start. This is indeed a problem we didn't think about, so I'll have the developers change this to only calculate timing if the page is visible.

I was under the assumption that this would mess most of the metrics for popunders, but maybe it is fixed already.

Being transparent with the code and making it freely available speaks wonders about the team behind it. I truly think ClickerVolt can become a swiss army tracker for affiliates.

Is there a way to contribute to this project? I'd really like to see this tracker growing and evolving for a long time.

Thanks for the reminder @BenitoB ! I mentioned this to the dev team a long time ago and forgot about it.
If it's still listed as a TODO then I guess it's not implemented yet. I'll check this week :)

Is there a way to contribute to this project? I'd really like to see this tracker growing and evolving for a long time.

Thanks a ton for this - here are a few ways to contribute:

* posting public reviews here, as this help us rank higher on wordpress repository
* posting public reviews here on AffiliateFix
* sending feature requests / bug reports
* spreading the word about it :)

Yes, my favourite tracker. I have done wonders using the iframe (cloaked) feature. Thanks Jacky for all your efforts to produce such great product and offering it for free.
However,
I am having this idea to iframe an offer while adding my own content above the iframe. However, conversion tracking is puzzling to say the least.
If I load the TRACKING link inside the iframe I can track conversions but not zoneids of the traffic source. If I load the offer link and use my site (which contains the page with the iframe) as an offer in Voluum I can track zoneids but not conversions.

I caught about 60% of the bots on a recent test with simple JavaScript redirection for the landing link filter.
But just 60% or so ... Headless Chrome is the new enemy -- thanks elgooG!

Benito: any idea of the Memory (RAM usage) footprint of your ClickerVolt install?

You need to try passing the zoneid parameter's value (eg: /30483/) to the url of the frame ... is such a way that you would be able to capture that value back in the tracker or from the actual seller/or network's post back.

PHP:
$server = isset($_SERVER['HTTP_REFERER']) ? $_SERVER['HTTP_REFERER'] : "";
  $qstr = $_SERVER['QUERY_STRING'];
    $myzoneid = $_GET['zoneid'];
echo  <<<EOL
$server <br>
$qstr <br>
zone is: $myzoneid
<p>iframe is: iframeURL/?zoneid=$myzoneid&more=stuff</p>
EOL;

returns:

zoneid=30483
zone is: 30483

iframe is: iframeURL/?zoneid=30483&more=stuff

some assembly required :p

Definitely gonna try this. Thanks Graybeard.

banners
Back