The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adsterra”/  “CPA

Official ClickerVolt - 100% Free Tracker

jonsblogtips

Affiliate
affiliate
Okay, hoping we are going to have some good news on this. It sounds like we "may" be on the path to an agreement with these guys to purchase the entire brand. We are trying to find out the current status of subscriptions etc right now, that will determine final pricing for sure. Keep your fingers crossed, we may be able to revive this without any real disruption to existing users. With some real cool additions planned . . . and SUPER open to recommendations!
Hi, is there any news about this. I had no idea about any of this and installed the plug-in today, and also upgraded to get the technical support, only to find that I still couldn't get the support...

Voluum

GriD

Affiliate
affiliate
Hi, is there any news about this. I had no idea about any of this and installed the plug-in today, and also upgraded to get the technical support, only to find that I still couldn't get the support...
I don't think the person maintaining the project is active here on affiliatefix...
I guess you would be better off asking this on the ClickerVolt Support Forum as the programmer started this to support the project's technical issues...

azgold

Administrator
Administrator
affiliate
Dojo Master
I don't think the person maintaining the project is active here on affiliatefix...
I guess you would be better off asking this on the ClickerVolt Support Forum as the programmer started this to support the project's technical issues...
The original owner, Jackie San, passed away last year. His dev had a heck of a time finding out what happened and finally managed to find and talk to Jackie's family. They had no idea of how to do online stuff, so I guess they must've sold it.

GriD

Affiliate
affiliate
The original owner, Jackie San, passed away last year. His dev had a heck of a time finding out what happened and finally managed to find and talk to Jackie's family. They had no idea of how to do online stuff, so I guess they must've sold it.
Correct @azgold... They have been in contact and the dev has taken up the technical part of the project... He already provided an update for the latest WordPress release (that's how I found out actually as my WP test platform mentioned there was an update for Clickervolt)
Any question regarding this should indeed be directed to the Clickervolt support forum as the dev is on there...

banners