The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Best Tracker for ShareASale Publisher

Odra010990

affiliate
Hi,

I am making a decent amount of commission/conversions in ShareASale without using a tracker by doing PPC in google ads.

My question is, what is the best tracker I can use based on the affiliate network I am in and my traffic source.

I am considering a tracker that can track a conversion in each link in a single page. What I mean is, my landing page of a single offer consists a few different hyperlinked text using a single affiliate link. I want to track which part of the content they got enticed to do a purchase.

Thanks in advance guys!!

WELCOME ABOARD ...
thumbsup.png

━━━●──────────────

If you understand how to code with an interpreter language like PHP, Python etc you could include custom click tracking based on utm_ values in your Google Ads link codes however this would only "What I mean is, my landing page of a single offer consists a few different hyperlinked text using a single affiliate link." track the individual link codes.

Question: How do you generate the hyper text link codes --are they static or somehow generated dynamically --and how and by who?

WELCOME ABOARD ...
thumbsup.png

━━━●──────────────

If you understand how to code with an interpreter language like PHP, Python etc you could include custom click tracking based on utm_ values in your Google Ads link codes however this would only "What I mean is, my landing page of a single offer consists a few different hyperlinked text using a single affiliate link." track the individual link codes.

Question: How do you generate the hyper text link codes --are they static or somehow generated dynamically --and how and by who?
I just simply hyperlink text and several buttons. The links are the affiliate link from Shareasale. Sadly I don’t have the grasp of the programming languages you mentioned. Is there any other way rather than coding it myself?

I just simply hyperlink text and several buttons. The links are the affiliate link from Shareasale. Sadly I don’t have the grasp of the programming languages you mentioned. Is there any other way rather than coding it myself?
On a side note. i am using wordpress which is basically everything is ready and some just basic changes without the need of coding.

I am considering a tracker that can track a conversion in each link in a single page. What I mean is, my landing page of a single offer consists a few different hyperlinked text using a single affiliate link. I want to track which part of the content they got enticed to do a purchase.
//link.htmt?x=linkid
where google ad is the same //link.htmt?x=linkid

you mean how to 'tag' or index/relate the links used?

I'm currently implementing conversion tracking in LinkGenius using a postback (as discussed at What features should a proper tracker have?). Current state is that you get the commission (as event value) and number sales in GA4. I'm still trying to find out if it is possible to get the ad revenue in the "Publisher Ads" report so it is shown as ad revenue everywhere.

Though your requirements are not entirely clear I think there is a match here. The plugin is a WordPress plugin and ShareASale supports postbacks for conversion.

You can already check the free version at Affiliate Link Manager and Link Shortener Plugin – LinkGenius to see if you can create a separate "LinkGenius link" in your page for each link you like to track. With the pro version (pricing here) you'll get the clicks for each link in GA4 easily. Using the postback functionality you also see the conversions and commission per session (not a match with the actual click yet, so if a user clicks 3 links it is undetermined which led to the actual sale, if you want this I can help with the extra configuration needed).

If you want to give this a try let me know so I can get your requirements clearer to check if there is still a match. You'll be my first paying user so you'll get top priority support on this issue. ;) If you buy the pro version and it turns out this cannot be done with LinkGenius I'll refund you.

I still haven’t figured out what tracker to use
Hi @Odra010990 ,

I believe you can try CPV One ad tracker with confidence for your setup. :)

It has ShareASale already predefined, so you will get your conversions from ShareASale in the tracker.

Plus it is integrated with Google Ads as well.

And your funnel is not that complex: a landing page, with multiple links/CTA going to the same affiliate offer.
We can help you with the setup.

Give it a try. It has 14 days free trial to play with it.

Take care,
Julia

Hi @Odra010990 ,

I believe you can try CPV One ad tracker with confidence for your setup. :)

It has ShareASale already predefined, so you will get your conversions from ShareASale in the tracker.

Plus it is integrated with Google Ads as well.

And your funnel is not that complex: a landing page, with multiple links/CTA going to the same affiliate offer.
We can help you with the setup.

Give it a try. It has 14 days free trial to play with it.

Take care,
Julia
Hi Julia,

Can I add you on Skype?

Thanks in advance!

MI
Back