The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Choosing a niche

Artemii

affiliate
Hello!
I am totaly new to affiliate marketing. I am thinking of launching a musical blog with new albums reviews etc. I know that Apple Music have their affiliate program. Does someone know if it works? Or it's better to concentrate on some professional music gear sellers? Or maybe music reviewing is a bad feild? Fitness, nutrition and health are another area in which I feel comfortable. Pls give me an idea what niche is better to start with currently (maybe not fitness or music). Thanks a lot

when it comes to the niche , there is money to be made in all of the niches :)
you just have to find what you like , and what you can focus on and put the time/effort in :) .

Affmy.com - we have big list of Health and beauty offers like these
Screenshot - 02_05.png

Official - Affmy

Hello!
I am totaly new to affiliate marketing. I am thinking of launching a musical blog with new albums reviews etc. I know that Apple Music have their affiliate program. Does someone know if it works? Or it's better to concentrate on some professional music gear sellers? Or maybe music reviewing is a bad feild? Fitness, nutrition and health are another area in which I feel comfortable. Pls give me an idea what niche is better to start with currently (maybe not fitness or music). Thanks a lot

Niche choices are based on specific verticals and the niche(s) you choose are going to be decided on one of two perspectives.

1. You are choosing based on your passions.
  2. You are choosing based on purely statistical performance data.
All of those you have named are very profitable. You can't delineate verticals and/or niches based on "what's better".

As a Newbie, you need to learn the basics. It won't matter what vertical or niche you start with, mostly because when you learn the ropes and are able to get a stable marketing model working, you will then expand and begin to move vertically and horizontally through the verticals and niches.

In the beginning, you are going to be completely focused on learning to control your traffic, master your tracker, spy on the competition, learn to work with scripts, become a master of content and copy, developing schedules and budgets, and outsourcing.

The vast majority of all new marketers never end up where they started with verticals and niches. Eventually, everyone begins to realize they choose campaigns based on what offers are hot, which are currently producing.

Don't toil over where you start, just pick something, develop a plan, and take action to get the ball rolling. You will learn as much or more by taking action than reading. They go hand in hand. The smartest thing you can do as a Newbie is learn to take action every minute of every day and get that learning curve going.

banners
Back