The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “RollerAds”/

harvey6032

Greetings everyone, I've been browsing the web and I finally landed on this forums. I have been searching on how to get about earning through CPA. I've read certain posts and forums but they don't seem to answer my questions that I have. Hoping that this forum would lighten my understanding about this CPA thing.

my questions,
1. Do I need a website? Im planning to use Facebook Ads, would that be possible?
2. What CPA Networks are good for this Facebook Ads?
3. I am from Philippines, would I be able to participate in this?

Hi, @harvey6032 and welcome to AffiliateFix!

We have all the information and help you need to start your CPA journey. :)

I always like to suggest that newbies start with the following:

What is Affiliate Marketing? (START HERE)
Newbie Helpdesk
Newbie411 | Free Download

This is an Introductions thread, where you tell us a bit about yourself, your experience and goals for this industry. Your questions will get a better, more detailed response when asked in the appropriate forums but I can tell you that yes, you can promote with FB but only if the individual offer allows. It is not network specific. And yes, you can do CPA campaigns from the Philippines. :)

Anytime you have a question or want to share some good information, just start a thread to let us know.

Enjoy the forums, Harvey!

hello @harvey6032 i suggest you start with what @azgold mentioned.
1. Do I need a website? Im planning to use Facebook Ads, would that be possible?
you need hosting and Domain name to host your landing page.

there are many cpa networks you can use : peerfly,maxbounty,clickdealer,mundomedia,....etc .

your location doesn't matter you just have to be serious in your business

Hello harvey6032. Welcome to AffiliateFix Forum. @azgold gave you some solid advice. And yeah almost every network loves FB traffic unless the Offers from networks restrict it. It is considered one of the most High quality traffic which actually converts pretty well.

To get yourself started go through all the guides posted on this forum, all the case studies and all the journals and success stories. That will give you some kind of motivation how people have started from zero here and is still growing.

Check these forums:-
Follow Alongs and Online Journeys
Guides, Case Studies and Tutorials
Success Stories and Bragging

You will also need the followings:

Domain
VPS hosting (for hosting the landing pages)
Tracker(To track your incoming traffic and conversions. Which will help you in optimising the campaign)

Like @azgold mentioned Start with What is Affiliate Marketing? (START HERE)

If you have any queries, don't forget to ask it here Newbie Helpdesk

Once again welcome aboard and looking forward to see more of your posts. Have a nice stay and enjoy the forum. I am damn sure you will fall in love with this community as everybody does.

Have a nice day :):affiliatefix:
regards
Soul

Hello harvey6032. Welcome to AffiliateFix Forum. @azgold gave you some solid advice. And yeah almost every network loves FB traffic unless the Offers from networks restrict it. It is considered one of the most High quality traffic which actually converts pretty well.

To get yourself started go through all the guides posted on this forum, all the case studies and all the journals and success stories. That will give you some kind of motivation how people have started from zero here and is still growing.

Domain
Tracker(To track your incoming traffic and conversions. Which will help you in optimising the campaign)

Once again welcome aboard and looking forward to see more of your posts. Have a nice stay and enjoy the forum. I am damn sure you will fall in love with this community as everybody does.

regards
Soul

Domain

regards
Soul

Thanks man! I'm starting to fall inlove with this forum already. Plenty of helpful members unlike other forums where members tend to be selfish with their knowledge. Im reading now the links provided. Thank you again!

Hi, @harvey6032 and welcome to AffiliateFix!

We have all the information and help you need to start your CPA journey. :)

I always like to suggest that newbies start with the following:

What is Affiliate Marketing? (START HERE)
Newbie Helpdesk
Newbie411 | Free Download

This is an Introductions thread, where you tell us a bit about yourself, your experience and goals for this industry. Your questions will get a better, more detailed response when asked in the appropriate forums but I can tell you that yes, you can promote with FB but only if the individual offer allows. It is not network specific. And yes, you can do CPA campaigns from the Philippines. :)

Anytime you have a question or want to share some good information, just start a thread to let us know.

Enjoy the forums, Harvey!

Hi, i am about to register to peerfly. I am on the marketing section and I am asked to input my website and landing page. Problem is I do not have a website and of course a landing page. I've read the forums here about hosting and domains for landing pages. How do I do that? Will I have to subscribe and make first a landing page before I sign-up for Peerfly?

Hi, i am about to register to peerfly. I am on the marketing section and I am asked to input my website and landing page. Problem is I do not have a website and of course a landing page. I've read the forums here about hosting and domains for landing pages. How do I do that? Will I have to subscribe and make first a landing page before I sign-up for Peerfly?

@LukePeerFly

This really doesn't belong in Introductions, I think the question should be posed in Newbie Helpdesk

Be that as it may, I strongly recommend that you be open and honest with whomever you speak with at PF. Also, if you've applied and not heard back, be proactive and call them, so they know that you're eager to work with them.

Re their specific application process, Luke or @CoreyPeerFly can best help you with that.

You may also want to read through the PeerFly thread: Official - PeerFly

You do not need a website. You can leave it blank.

Greetings everyone, I've been browsing the web and I finally landed on this forums. I have been searching on how to get about earning through CPA. I've read certain posts and forums but they don't seem to answer my questions that I have. Hoping that this forum would lighten my understanding about this CPA thing.

my questions,

Welcome to AffiliateFix @harvey6032 ! Great to have you with us.

Looks like you have your application in for Peerfly, that's a great start!

Most all affiliate networks have offers that allow social paid marketing. It isn't the network, it's whether or not the advertiser allows social marketing for the particular offer.

I don't think your geo location has anything to do with it as much as who and what you are. If you are a stand up guy, then you will likely be okay. There are some countries that most networks stay away from, I don't think the Philippines are in that group generally.

Looking forward to your posts and threads.

Check out the new enhanced membership option here.

See you around the forums.

T J

banners
Back