The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Cashvertising book

I did a review of it a while ago on my blog and constantly find myself recommending it to people. It's just that good.

I've actually read it a couple of times now and have come back many times after to read 'this' bit or 'that' bit as I realize specific things that I can apply to whatever I am working on at the time.

It's also a really easy read. It's short, easy to get through too and no fluff. Just awesome usable strategies for writing killer copy.

Anyone who feels like they need a bit of a hand in the 'copywriting department' - go and pick up a copy (you can get 'em on Amazon).

Last edited:
you know, i read Cashvertising after after one person or another recommended it and i thought it was OK.

maybe it speaks more to the marketer who has to put together a short landing page. but i like Joe Sugarman's Advertising Secrets Of The Written Word. no one seems to mention that book, so i am going to plug it. it's more for the marketer that needs to compose a short copy piece that sells an idea/product. but you'd have to dig those snazzy 70's ads with oversized clunky calculators and models with big hair to truly appreciate Joe's work.

Can anyone explain what its about to me?

It's all about copywriting. So how to write emails, sales pages etc that use proven psychological principles to get people to take action and buy.

It's extremely popular in the affiliate marketing because so much of it can be directly used and applied to selling online.

Last edited:
I own this book. Does anybody know if there is an ebook version (PDF) existing?

It is listed on torrent sites and you can download it for $14.99 from docstoc, or read the first 31 pages free on docstoc. I've read that it is also available on Kindle.

There are lots of sites that claim to have it in pdf form but it's not on any of them anymore, they've been pulled by the author for violation of copyright. No one has taken the links down, though. They're still loving the extra traffic, I'm sure.

Capture.JPG

He does okay for himself. :)

I own this book. Does anybody know if there is an ebook version (PDF) existing?

I actually just found a pdf (forget my above post about NOT finding one). If you want a copy, pm me. Can't remember which of the many site tabs I had open that I got it from. Had to wade through a TON of incentive offers, pop ups, pop unders just to find out that the advertised pdfs was no longer available. Sheesh, marketers, eh? :)

Managed to find one anyway, that's all that matters.

It's an awesome book. A great insight into the mind of the consumer + loads of great takeaways for any copywriter. I own both a physical copy (got it off ebay) and a pdf. Pretty much carry it around with me all the time. It helps "un-stuck" me if I'm in a creative block.

A must read in my mind.

banners
Back