The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Book or Electronic Book?

So, you're writing (or having written) a book for programming students?

If so, why not start with an e-Book. It's cheaper than having a physical book published.

I presume that you ask about reading a book or an e-book. I recently asked myself the same question and what I found is that it depends on how can you understand information better. Some people prefer reading a paper book and some people prefer reading of digital books.

Ebook is the best because you can copy past the lines and functions and code faster .
i really prefer the web documentation , but that's only with 'Programing student' as you mentioned .
in other fields i prefer A REAL Book :)

If your eyes are sensitive to screen light then Book is the right answer for you. If you read during travel then Ebook is the Best suit for you.

Ebook!

Why?

Because I just chose one randomly! A low-effort question deserves a low-effort answer!

@siri if you expand your question a bit, we will be happy to give better advice :) Right now we don't know how to help you, because we aren't sure what you're asking.

I presume that you ask about reading a book or an e-book. I recently asked myself the same question and what I found is that it depends on how can you understand information better. Some people prefer reading a paper book and some people prefer reading of digital books.

For people like me suffering from vertigo, books are smarter way to read. My doctor said, that lights can trigger dizziness which may eventually lead to vertigo attack. Plus, I love the traditional way. :)

For those who have problems in reading and sensitive to radiation, a book is recommended but nowadays electronic book is much preferred and is very useful to the students.

I still prefer a book book. One I can hold in my hand and flip the pages as I savour the words. :)

Ebooks are much more easier to handle and store, thus they are more practical, but the one's made out of paper have that unique fragrance and feel, it's like owning a CD vs just listening everything on iTunes... :)

the one's made out of paper have that unique fragrance and feel

Yesss! I just love the smell of libraries and nice to read that someone else has noticed that fragrance. I've mentioned the smell of books to people now and again....they look at me funny. {sigh} They don't understand.

Ebook is easier to create. Once you've seen a significant demand, only then proceed on to print it in physical form. This is a better approach.

Ebook is easier to create. Once you've seen a significant demand, only then proceed on to print it in physical form. This is a better approach.

Thanks, Eric. Would you recommend selling an e-book on multiple sites, or sticking with one (Kindle, etc.) until you determine demand?

Book or Ebook for programmer students?

Since your question is not clearly stated. I presume that you want to create and sell them to programmer students. I love both mediums but I guess that Ebook will be much suitable for those associated with computer, laptops, software and gadgets.

The regular book has some magic inside. Maybe I'm a traditionalist but nothing can't change that, there is nothing more beautiful for me than warm tea, blanket and a good book in hand. Ebook is simply to used. For example, Kindle is helping me a lot when I'm traveling, I trick it like a mobile library, I can hide it in a suitcase or just bag. But it's not this same. Completly.

In my opinion it's all about what kind of book we are talking about. The new generation prefers digital books, but the old school thinks that paper books are better. It's all about the things that we accustomed.

In my opinion it all depends on what your budget is. For eBooks you only have to use your computer and your time to create great content. But if you are making a traditional hard or soft case book then you need to find a good and trusted publisher who has experience in this and you also need an book printer these can be very expensive.

If it's only for marketing or teaching purposes then use eBooks or audio books it's easy to share and cost only your time, but if it is for a school or company library then you need to go with a physical book.

I would suggest try the eBook version first and see how it goes, as for where to offer the eBook just try as much platforms as possible to see where your target audience is more online but make sure it is a trusted retailer website like Amazon.

Hope this helps you out a bit.

MI
Back