“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Case Study - Amazon Niche With SEO Method

New Update :

Google Analytics Stats :

unpQbTl.png

Amazon Associates Stats :

YFElbts.png

Keyword Ranking Updates :

main keyword - 8th page - 8,100 searches/month - jumped to 7th page (POSITIVE) - jumped back to 8th (NEGATIVE) - Jumped to 6th (POSITIVE)
Sub keyword - 3rd page - 5,400 searches/month - jumped back to 4th page (NEGATIVE)
best 'main keyword' - 7th page - 1,600 searches/month - Jumped to 6th page (POSITIVE) - Jumped to 4th page (POSITIVE) - Jumped to 3rd page (POSITIVE)
'main keyword' reviews - 4th page - 590 Searches/month - jumped to 3rd page (POSITIVE)
Sub Keyword -3rd page - 260 searches/month - Jumped to 2nd page (POSITIVE)

That's it for now.....
Stay tuned for more updates :)

You're climbing in organic traffic, which is great. Bounce rates are high, something I've noticed with my own CPA site, sadly. :(

You're climbing in organic traffic, which is great. Bounce rates are high, something I've noticed with my own CPA site, sadly. :(

Yeah bro..Hopefully bounce rates will get better soon :D ...I'm writing up more product reviews so i can add them on my website later... :)

how you search for best amazon seller? can you tell me method or guide to a tutorials link. and can you also tell your link building strategy :)

New Update :

Ranking is getting better and visitors from search engines are increasing as well..
I have built four more product reviews.. :)
I have submitted my website on yahoo and bing search engines few days ago and now i see my keywords ranking in there too :p ...
Gonna create few more backlinks soon today...

Google Analytics Stats :

gCrfiFj.png

Amazon Associates Stats :

4VstZ88.png

Keyword Ranking Updates :

Ranking is getting much better day by day except few ones :p

j0GBYZG.png

--- Keyword Stats Using Traffic Travis

ONE MORE GOOD NEWS FOR ME :

i got a new sale from my old pressure cooker niche site....This is my 2nd sale from there...:D ...
So far my total earnings on amazon is :

BkXcJpD.png

Those earnings were from my first website alone...I'm still waiting to get my first sale on this niche website that i'm writing on... ;) :)

Stay tuned for more updates :)

Last edited:
how you search for best amazon seller? can you tell me method or guide to a tutorials link. and can you also tell your link building strategy :)

I learnt from Jay's free video tutorials which can be found here : http://www.lazyassstoner.com/newbie
Its really easy to understand and learn...
As you can see in my previous updates , i built 3 or 5 backlinks by posting about my niche product reviews on niche related forums as well as blogs..That's it :)

Good luck to you :)

Seems like a pretty good start, Keep going!

Thank you :)

Good job bro. Keep going :p and never give up,

Thanks bro :) ..Yeah...I'm a Cena Fan..So NEVER GIVE UP :D :D

how come you moved on from the pressure cooker site? can you give some type of hint on the niche your in?

That was a wp autoblog which automatically fetches my niche related amazon products and post it on the website..I only made a very few backlinks as well and after about 6 months i was surprised to see a sale made on my amazon acc through that website....Now got my 2nd sale from there...I would have got a lot of sales much faster if i would have written quality articles and backlinks instead of fetching duplicate product details from amazon website which makes our website value less in the eyes of search engines...So i left that project and started one freshly with unique contents as well as quality backlinks...

It's a kitchen related niche product :) ....I suggest to you to watch Jay's free newbie videos which is explains how to find low competition niches and make a profitable niche website out of it : http://www.lazyassstoner.com/newbie...

Am new about affiliate just wanna ask what kind of plugin do you use for tracking traffic?

i am using google analytics mainly for tracking website traffic..
Traffic travis free version to track the ranking of my website for niche related keywords on search engines...
Apart from that , i use awstats too but google analytics way better than that :) ...

Nice one man.

Thanks bro :)

Jay's videos are awesome! I've shared those with people on other forums, just because they're so helpful. If you're following his methods, I'm sure you'll see your sales start to climb.

Jay's videos are awesome! I've shared those with people on other forums, just because they're so helpful. If you're following his methods, I'm sure you'll see your sales start to climb.

Very true bro...
Those videos really helped me... He's the only reason for the positive progress in this case study :D

Great thread, keep it updated man! I will be following closely as I am also setting up my first niche site with SEO and social methods. Realy interesting to see other peoples methods and how they are coming along!

Any update here?
I have a few sites with amazon but not earning that much. Just a few dollars per month.
I do more on Amazon with Fan Pages at this point.

This is the first case study I found that went past 4 days. This is great and I am now following this thread. It has also inspired me to do my own niche site case study. Hope to start it in April.
Thanks for all the info! I am a newbe - only 2 weeks old.

MI
Back