The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Case Study - Amazon Niche With SEO Method

Champ

Hi guys ,
I have decided to start my new case study which was inspired from Jay's Video Tutorials.A lot of research was made before starting this case study so i am really confident about the success.
The first step is to choose a low competition niche.I did some search on amazon best sellers and found a good one.
The main keyword is having about 581,000 results on google and having 8,100 monthly searches.
Looks like a low competition keyword , so that's gonna be my niche :D

The main keyword domain alone was not available so i bought this domain instead - www.********reviews.com (I don't wanna share the real name or niche so please don't mind :p )
Then bought bluehost shared hosting service and then installed wordpress platform on my domain.
After that , a good looking free theme was added to the website (i tweaked a little to make it more comfortable for me :D)

Later these plugins were installed :

WordPress SEO
WP No-Bot Question
Social Share Boost
Contact Form 7
Add Posts to Pages

After that, i have added amazon slider widget , latest reviews box and a search bar inside the right side bar.One 400 words article about my niche was added on home page which had internal links to some of the other product reviews.
I put up three product reviews consisting about 300 words which had my main keyword as well as secondary keywords in it.
Each product review page consists of one product image , one buy now button and some social share buttons below it..The product reviews were user friendly and was divided into smaller paragraphs for ease of reading.The buy now button and product image was linked to my amazon products which i was promoting.

That's it ...Now the last part left is building backlinks. I built few good backlinks from facebook , pinterest , twitter.
Later on , i am planning to get more backlinks from my niche related blogs or forums. but for now , this is all i need..

Lets wait for one week and see the results :D ..

Stay Tuned ! :)

Last edited:
Sounds like you're off to a great start, Champ! Please remember to come back and let us know how it's going.

New Update :

Started seeing some traffic but not much organic.I got two unique visitors from google but i didnt saw my website when i searched using my keywords :p
Most of them were visits from my best friends and from those forums as well as blogs where i built my backlinks :D

Here is the traffic stats :

GiGrVvu.png

Lets wait and see for more :D

For only a couple of days, seems like a pretty good start to me. Your visitors averaged more than 27 pages per visit? Remarkable!

New Update :

I saw some of my keywords started ranking on google :D....

main keyword - 8th page - 8,100 searches/month
Sub keyword - 3rd page - 5,400 searches/month
best 'main keyword' - 7th page - 1,600 searches/month
'main keyword' reviews - 4th page - 590 Searches/month

Hope to see some organic searches soon.. :) .

What's the purpose of this case study ? ..I don't think no body is interested in this other than azgold ... :\ ...
Atleast you are following this , thanks azgold for your support :) ...

Last edited:
New Update :

I saw some of my keywords started ranking on google :D....

main keyword - 8th page - 8,100 searches/month
Sub keyword - 3rd page - 5,400 searches/month
best 'main keyword' - 7th page - 1,600 searches/month
'main keyword' reviews - 4th page - 590 Searches/month

Hope to see some organic searches soon.. :) .

What's the purpose of this case study ? ..I don't think no body is interested in this other than azgold ... :\ ...
Atleast you are following this , thanks azgold for your support :) ...

I made my case study and few are following on it at first, but when the money keeps on rolling, lot of people will go into it like a river.
The purpose of my case study is not to be followed, but to be guided and be motivated to work.

It will serve as a blog or diary that you are forced to update everyday or every week, so you are forced to work your ass off until you hit the target and move on to bigger goals.

Just keep pushing.

Remember this, even though I don't see you, I am still looking in your way.

c45w3ND.png

I made my case study and few are following on it at first, but when the money keeps on rolling, lot of people will go into it like a river.
The purpose of my case study is not to be followed, but to be guided and be motivated to work.

It will serve as a blog or diary that you are forced to update everyday or every week, so you are forced to work your ass off until you hit the target and move on to bigger goals.

Just keep pushing.

Remember this, even though I don't see you, I am still looking in your way.

c45w3ND.png

hehe thanks a lot bro :D :) ...i will try my best :) ...

Don't be disheartened, Champ. Most people read the case studies but newbies don't know what to say, so they read and leave then come back when you post your progress, read again.

Like Eymard said, a case study is an excellent way to keep you moving forward. Plus, the better you do, the more people will find inspiration from your guide. :) You could change someone's life.

edit: Just went and checked, this thread has had 105 views so far. So people are reading it.

Don't be disheartened, Champ. Most people read the case studies but newbies don't know what to say, so they read and leave then come back when you post your progress, read again.

Like Eymard said, a case study is an excellent way to keep you moving forward. Plus, the better you do, the more people will find inspiration from your guide. :) You could change someone's life.

edit: Just went and checked, this thread has had 105 views so far. So people are reading it.

i see..I understand now bro :) ...

Yeah just noticed that now and i am feeling happy :D ..

Thanks again for the support :)

New Update :

Yeahhhh...Started getting some good amount of traffic from google :D :D..Yuppieee..
Also few visitors from those backlinking niche related forums....

fwvBhKT.png

I got backlinks to one of my product reviews from those niche related forums and i now see that product review keywords ranking better on search engine..Seems like i need to build some backlinks to other product reviews so they can start ranking as well :D...
So , I built four backlinks to another product review by commenting on niche related blogs..Lets see how this one gonna rank :) ...

My amazon products got two clicks today but 0 sale so far :

TXiBzU7.png

Stay tuned...Amazon sale coming soon :p

Last edited:
Love that you're keeping the thread updated! You're making progress, congrats! It'll keep getting better and better, too. :)

You've proved to yourself that your methods work - so now you just have to keep going and it will click and make money.

Once you have one site like this making money rinse and repeat it!

Keep going!

Love that you're keeping the thread updated! You're making progress, congrats! It'll keep getting better and better, too. :)

Thanks bro :) ...Yeah , me too hope the same :D

You've proved to yourself that your methods work - so now you just have to keep going and it will click and make money.

Once you have one site like this making money rinse and repeat it!

Keep going!

Thank ya bro :) .....Yeah , Once i start making money from this , i will start developing more niche websites..So a lot of money will start flowing to my account hehe :D

New Update :

Following is the progress i have seen for my keyword ranking on google :

main keyword - 8th page - 8,100 searches/month - jumped to 7th page (POSITIVE) - jumped back to 8th (NEGATIVE) - Jumped to 6th (POSITIVE)
Sub keyword - 3rd page - 5,400 searches/month - jumped back to 4th page (NEGATIVE)
best 'main keyword' - 7th page - 1,600 searches/month - Jumped to 6th page (POSITIVE)
'main keyword' reviews - 4th page - 590 Searches/month - jumped to 3rd page (POSITIVE)
Sub Keyword -3rd page - 260 searches/month

Stay tuned :)

banners
Back