The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Case Study - Amazon Niche With SEO Method

Thanks for the case study, yeh the autoblog stuff can be difficult, gotta mix in real content with scraped content to look more legit in Google's Eyes, the only eyes that really matter.

great case study champ. How's the site coming along now? I'm doing pretty much the same thing as you but sadly not ranking quite as well for my keywords as yet. Good luck.

Hi guys,
I am sorry for the long delay. I have been distracted to many other things and completely forgotten about this niche experiment. So now looking back, the domain got expired, I stopped updating the website and most importantly my amazon account got closed due to some kind of child policy which was introduced back in 2015 for which I had to take action from my side to continue using the account but sadly I didn't actually notice that until now.

For an update, I tried to login to my amazon account but it seems like I can't access the reports before the year 2016. Therefore, I went to pending payments to see how much I made with this website. So here it is, $2.95 is my total earnings with this website. This is actually disappointing but the thing is that if I have kept working on this website, it could have made a lot more because it had the potential. I am really sorry to disappoint you guys.
By the way, I just completed my graduation so I'll be having lots of free time now. Therefore I have decided to do some research on this field to recollect all my old strategies & ideas and start a new case study too.
Thanks for all the support guys. Hope I will get the same support on my new case study as well.

I just completed my graduation

Congrats on your graduation! :)

200w.gif

banners
Back