The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Calypsoadh Here

adhalypso

affiliate
That's my Skype name in the event we have something of value to share with each other. Not looking for unsolicited promotions, but am looking to learn from your experience and to share what I can to create "win-win" relationships. I'm not new to internet marketing, but I am new to CPA. So, I look forward to being a part of this group for our mutual benefit.

That's my Skype name in the event we have something of value to share with each other. Not looking for unsolicited promotions, but am looking to learn from your experience and to share what I can to create "win-win" relationships. I'm not new to internet marketing, but I am new to CPA. So, I look forward to being a part of this group for our mutual benefit.

Welcome to AffiliateFix!

As for Skyping for valuable information, members should be sharing valuable information in the forums. That's what this community is for.

What other areas of marketing are you in to?

Been doing affiliate marketing for long?

Looking forward to your posts and threads.

Check out the new enhanced membership option here.

See you around the forums.

T J

Welcome to the forum :)

We would love to keep the communication in the forum, in order to add to the overall conversation.

Good luck to you!

-Zach

Hi, @adhalypso and welcome to AffiliateFix! :)

Having a background in marketing will serve you well going forward. We have TONS of threads and posts relating to CPA that should prove very valuable.

I always like to suggest that newbies start with these:

What is Affiliate Marketing? (START HERE)
Newbie Helpdesk

If you already have marketing experience, some of the info may be familiar but much of it is CPA focused.

Anytime you have a question or want to share some good information, just start a thread to let us know. We're excited to help you make the switch to CPA! :)

Enjoy the forums!

Hi adhalypso

Welcome to the AF community. You are definitely in the right place.

Don't be afraid to start a thread anytime you have questions or some good information to share.

Enjoy your stay here!

banners
Back