The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate
92a8df0479d5237741106756307a5ca9.jpg

Hi guys!

We're excited to announce that one of our trusted partners AdsBridge tracking distribution system is participating in the first international online award “Affbank Awards 2019”, "The best tracker" category! The voting is in full swing and guys would like to thank you for all of your support! Follow the link and vote in just a couple of clicks!

Moreover, AdsBridge is willing to price the most supportive users and share 25% discount on any monthly subscription plan by using promo-code ByOffers25 or 50% off on any annual plan with promo-code ByOffers50.

Hi @reportnetworks Let's clear the things up. You`ve been sending traffic of low quality Screenshot and our network faced certain troubles with payments for these leads as several advertisers claimed that this traffic won't be paid. We could't and wouldn't pay for fraud leads. We are always doing our best to fight for every lead of our webmasters and sometimes we can pay compensation for the cut leads by advertiser when we are sure that traffic is of high quality just it didn't match the advertiser's needs. In your case traffic was proved by several advertisers to be shady and that's can be seen on the screenshot. We totally admit that leads verification took more time than it usually takes that's why we had to postpone your numbers approval to several days. But afetrwards we got negative feedback from advertisers on your leads quality. We sincerely regret that you first experience with our network turned to be like this, but we never tolerate traffic of doubtable quality regarding the fact that there are vivid arguments for that.

I think that screenshot is pretty conclusive but I have to wonder why most of that was not just refused 403/444.
Of course, they are datacenters I picked one at random to check
Code:
host 54.37.205.32
32.205.37.54.in-addr.arpa domain name pointer 32.ip-54-37-205.eu.

barry@paragon-DS-7:~$ ./ipinfo.sh
Pls enter your ip:
{
  "ip": "54.37.205.32",
  "hostname": "32.ip-54-37-205.eu",
  "city": "Limburg an der Lahn",
  "region": "Hesse",
  "country": "DE",
  "loc": "50.3830,8.0611",
  "org": "AS16276 OVH SAS",
  "postal": "65549",
  "timezone": "Europe/Berlin",
  "readme": "https://ipinfo.io/missingauth"
}

Nothing to discuss here ... as far as *traffic quality* goes

Nothing you shows that can confirm advertiser says bad things.

I would request everyone and affiliatefix please remove this kind of network who stole people's money.

They are scammer.

I am doing my best to shut this network.

I even pause my work for a while so I can fight legally.

I will even start hastag campaign in social media.

nd the hastag would be #scammerbyoffers #shutdownbyoffers
#Cyprusshouldbanbyoffers and many mores

We publisher work so hard and this network just scam us.
I personally do not have experience with ByOffers, however I do know the fraud detection tool that they use, which is shown here: Screenshot
No advertiser would pay for fraudulent traffic like that. I'm not sure if your account is banned from ByOffers if not, it should.

We've actually been paying affiliates one week after our launch in 2017. We do not run their smartlink?
We reward affiliates for posting their opinions not for "writing a positive review".

Last edited by a moderator:
banners
Back