“mobile”/ adcombo
  1. SEO Webinar Replay.

How to make money with SEO and affiliate marketing. (with FREE traffic).
    Watch Now!
Dismiss Notice
Welcome to Our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

buzzcity+voluum conversion tracking

Discussion in 'Mobile Marketing' started by geterdone, May 21, 2014.

1. geterdone

geterdone Affiliate affiliate

so im having issues with the conversions registering on buzzcity. their support is pretty useless so i'm hoping one of you can provide a better explanation. The issue is with the postback url.

I initially had it as: api.buzzcity. net/vconvert.php?partnerid=XXXXX&vtxnid=XXXXX&clickcode={externalid}&hash=XXXXX. using that setup i would sporadically see some conversions show up on their platform. However when i contacted support they said to put an actual clickcode value in lieu of {externalid} which also doesn't seem to work.

Any help would be much appreciated.

ps. the campaign url was: track.domain. com/XXXX?pub_id={pubid}&timestamp={timestamp}&clickcode={clickcode}

1 person likes this.
  2. ytz
  3. djcrunk

djcrunk Affiliate affiliate

Have they already approved you for conversion tracking & PUBID & IP filtering? Cause I don't even see the point in tracking with buzzcity's subids unless you got those ones already. And if you're already using a third party tracking like voluum or imobitrax, you don't even need to use their postback, unless you wanna compare with their data, yours, and the affiliate network.

Honestly, I probably wouldn't want them to have my data on their site anyway.

Cheers & Good luck.

1 person likes this.
  4. geterdone

geterdone Affiliate affiliate

thanks for the response. i'm just looking for a more efficient way of determining which channels to block as opposed to creating a campaign for each channel.

But i'm not too concerned about them having that data since they already know the offer and targeting i run.

Top Resources

banners