The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Problem with Voluum and Monetizer

Mr.Z

Hi affiliates!

I setup Monetizer and Voluum to use Monetizer's direct link in my backbutton script on my landing pages. Everything works great: Monetizer displays offers, visits and clicks register in Monetizer's stats, but I've got one problem: Voluum doesn't seem to work: 0 visits, 0 clicks. What's wrong? I can't make it work :/ Maybe some of you have it setup and can just have a look at your account and find the problem on mine? I apprecaite your help :) I attach screenshots below and here's what I've done:
1. Setup domain in Monetizer
2. Added Monetizer DNS record to my domain
3. Created link in Monetizer:
monetizer_2.jpg

4. Created new offer in Voluum, offer URL copied from Monetizer ('Show Promotion Methods' button -> 'Direct Link')
* Offer URL: https://monetizer.mydomain.com/?utm...m_campaign=back_button_campaign&cid={clickid}
monetizer_1.jpg

5. Copied Postback URL from Voluum's Offer into Global Postback in Monetizer:
monetizer_3.jpg

So, the most important thing to me right now is to make Voluum work (catch the views and clicks), but if you can give me some more advices, I would be delighted :) For example:
- do you recommend to use any other tokens either in Voluum or Monetizer except clickid?
- any recommended settings for the link in Monetizer? Mainly 'Network' option: should I use any particular one or just select 'Other'?

P.S. I promote mobile offers only, no desktop and I'm currently using Clickdealer and Zeropark, if you find this info valuable in this post. Thanks!

Stupid mistake: I used Voluum offer URL, but I should create Voluum campaign with the offer and use campaign URL. Anyway, problem solved ;)

banners
Back