The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Busted: Digital marketing slunk meat.

Clickadu Denis

Premium Ad Network >>> https://www.clickadu.com/
Traffic Manager
Clickadu
Clickadu Astrologers proclaim a month of the Justice.

The digital advertising market is risky and full of unscrupulous people. So, I suggest there should be at least one thread with all the possible confrontations and warnings.

What is more, it may help you to break the tension and maybe solve the problems encountered or to avoid them in the future. We have encountered with a bunch of those too, so I suggest we can help you let’s begin to create a list of affiliate marketing slunk meat. Busted!

#1: karolbrezovski@gmail.com (mustafagolez@gmail.com)

Received a pre-pay, drove a humble amount of traffic and disappeared.

#2: SOLVED.

#3: imgtrex@gmail.com (Skype: live:imgtrex)

Pre-pay again, doesn’t even try to send us some traffic, just disappeared.

#4: admin@desibees.com

Disappeared with the money. Ignoring every possible attempt to connect with them.

#5: Black6adv.com - A network. Carefully read the Terms and plan your advertising budget. I don’t know if it’s legal or not, but these guys don't allow to refund in case you don’t like their traffic quality or don’t want to work with them anymore.

#6: hornyspots.com same as the previous. Please read the terms carefully.

Last edited:
And this is why we try to properly vet all vendors before letting them take a spot in our resources area. We can't be 100% with our vetting. A few occasionally slip through the cracks, but we prevent most of them from getting in!

Thanks a bunch for posting this Lana Kova !

And this is why we try to properly vet all vendors before letting them take a spot in our resources area. We can't be 100% with our vetting. A few occasionally slip through the cracks, but we prevent most of them from getting in!

Thanks a bunch for posting this Lana Kova !
You're welcome :)

Well, I guess now we'll be more careful.
Another case here:

#7: mobitize.in

Doesn't pay for traffic at all. One thing after another is coming up. Promises like: “and your payment will clear within this weekend” last for two months already. AM guarantees to discuss this situation with finances, CEO, janitor… But still, no real actions.

Got some issues with Adaction
They seem to be a well-known network with a huge base of partners, but I have found their attitude is a way too far from professional.
Every time they sent money they haven’t mentioned my e-wallets number to the payment processing, my last payment was 'sent' but I haven't received it and e-wallet team doesn't found the processing.

PS: I'm not following you :)

Another one 'network':

PerfectCPM
I don't like a word 'scam', but a scam it is.
Pre-pay again, quietly suspended our account without any notice, marinating our manager on further actions.

The once-popular advertising network 'reporo' has stopped to pay their publishers, not just us. Ignoring any attempts to contact them.

This issue is being discussed at a sufficient number of forums. Still, haven't found any mentionings of this network here. Please, be careful.

Well, I hate to do this but the biz should be free of these cases.

But we have recently busted another slunk meat company that appears the formal cashbox.app

William (william@51cashbox.com) ; Lisa (lisa@51cashbox.com);
Official website: http://www.51cashbox.com
Distribution: quickgame.top

william-cashbox.png

Guys were buying traffic for HTML5 games and the quality seemed okay. There was a complaint about the short user sessions that were comforted immediately: we have disabled caios traffic because of the JIO phones.

A few months later they began to delay with statistics approval then sent us an email that our traffic is bot. The only proof they provided was this screenshot that doesn’t reflect anything:

xqv1wWO6FyFYWtTHWkwU6fUGKN_tpJiD1qn_s8AT3y87k0b8Pd_2ynEVleeNkJpiUk7Yg2I0hah35_o3DuXlgb6wX2jBU2Nw_wFvO9P5o7rVjinZqxT-5-FaCtvfB-1BCMy_gWmn

A few months later they created a Self-Serve account to buy traffic again on a self-basis. So the quality seemed wasn’t the issue.

And, of course, they ignore any attempts to solve this matter.

banners
Back