The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Bulk Mail

DareToDream

Looking to chat about bulk mail.

I would love to know everyone's thoughts about ESPs like Volo, RoboMail, Deliverability Agents, UGO, DataMCP and Throughput MTA. When compared to your own environment setup with an MTA, EMS and Deliverability consultant.

I am new to the world of bulk mail and I have had some success, but ip reputation and deliverability are already an issue.

According my little experience upon bulk mailing, it doesn't matter the EMA that you use. However the deliverability depends on many factors such as domain reputation, ip blacklisting, clocking affiliates links , warm up, engagement with subscribers and so on.
I think the best solution is to hire an email deliverability expert to show you the right path.
Good luck my friend :)

Many well-known companies sending relationship-based email are constantly going into my junk folder, and I signed up for their lists (eg Neiman Marcus, JCrew, Tiffany, etc)! You don't mention how you're getting emails, but if it's less than double opt-in you will have a very hard time by-passing junk folders or being blocked altogether no matter what you do.

I tried bulk email (not double opt-in) once years ago when it was easier than now. I had a near perfect system: I was getting 100 emails a day into the system and then ramped it up to 500 a day and the ESP shut me down because they said I was growing my list "too fast". Mind you that my open rates were good (14%), I had very few spam complaints and clicks were good!

Personally, the most success I have had is mailing to a smaller but more interested and passionate list of people who have a problem they would like to solve. In one niche I made nearly $700k over 3 years with a list of only 650 people. But they were all interested in solving one big problem.

To achieve high open rates, etc sending bulk emails you need to run your own servers, make sure the IP address is clean, and build a good reputation among other things that are highly technical (SPF, DKIM, etc). Start slow with a 100 emails (adding a few every day) and build it up very, very slowly over time. Today, due to the techincal advances in email marketing I'm not sure it worth the expenses and hassles. I could be wrong, and anyone having success?

Writing good, engaging emails (double opt-in) to a small but passionate group of people who are trying to solve a problem is a far better way to drive significant revenue imo.

As Cryptopolis says above running a mail server is not for amateurs. Bulk mail is even more difficult. You probably don't have the needed skill set and think some tool will do this for you --good luck on that one.
If you are not contacting your own customers or members you are in for a bumpy ride. Best way to manage it is using a mailing service and paying them to do the MTA part for you.

Constructing effective and content deliverable emails while also managing the mailing lists is enough work.

I recommend use software+SMTP servers, because many services don't allow mailings without double-opt-in. Pay attention to Atomic Email Sender.

Before starting mailings, especially transactional emails, you need to verify a sending domain. Add SPF, DKIM and DMARC records to the hosting site. This is required if you want to have good deliverability. Then, add a domain to postmaster and track spam abuses, domain and IP reputation. Test your email message text and the deliverability using mail-tester.com. Fix the issues if any. Now you can start sending your first campaigns.

Sure thing you can use dedicated IP, but each new IP address as well as new sender domain need to be warmed up carefully. Start from sending 100-200 emails a day, then add a little bit each next day. Look through the statistics.

There are many factors that may affect deliverability:
  • sender reputation;
  • reputation of the server which sends the email;
  • proper SPF, DKIM and DMARC authentication;
  • reliable DNS records;
  • contact list quality;
  • proper segmentation;
  • campaign schedule consistency;
  • message copy (text/image ratio, spam keywords, attachments, URL domain reputation);
  • content quality and relevance;
  • campaign engagement;
  • bounce rate and spam complaint rate.
How to maintain high email deliverability? There is no simple and short answer to this question. As you’ve seen from the above factors, deliverability is a complex concept that consists of many components, both technical and content-related. Ensuring its high performance requires non-stop effort. You need to keep an eye on your sender reputation, watch after contact list quality, come up with personalized content and track email stats on a regular basis.

But the result – and that is a high email deliverability rate– is worth the bother.

WELCOME ABOARD ...
thumbsup.png

━━━●──────────────
You may register your business as a resource
https://www.affiliatefix.com/resources/add

Until your business is approved do not solicit the membership here.

There are many factors that may affect deliverability:
  • reputation of the server which sends the email;
  • proper SPF, DKIM and DMARC authentication;
  • reliable DNS records;
  • proper segmentation;
  • campaign schedule consistency;
  • message copy (text/image ratio, spam keywords, attachments, URL domain reputation);
  • content quality and relevance;
  • campaign engagement;
  • bounce rate and spam complaint rate.
How to maintain high email deliverability? There is no simple and short answer to this question. As you’ve seen from the above factors, deliverability is a complex concept that consists of many components, both technical and content-related. Ensuring its high performance requires non-stop effort. You need to keep an eye on your sender reputation, watch after contact list quality, come up with personalized content and track email stats on a regular basis.

But the result – and that is a high email deliverability rate– is worth the bother.
Hi, i'm new in this business, so i have a small question and hope you answer. Could you please suggest me what a email client you are using to send mass email.

Thank you for your answer.

Hi, i'm new in this business, so i have a small question and hope you answer. Could you please suggest me what a email client you are using to send mass email.

Hi, there are a lot of convenient and inexpensive email clients (ESPs) for launching bulk email campaigns. Their functionality is similar, but has some specific features depending on client's business needs. For example, you can try these ones:
Each ESP has its own focus and a specific set of features. For example, MailChimp is perfect for medium sized companies, eSputnik fits most small and large businesses and ecommerce projects, and GetResponse is designed for educational projects. Apart from email, some services offer additional channels of communication (SMS, Viber, Web Push Notifications, WhatsApp). Pay attention to technical support in the first place, as it may be difficult to figure out on your own how to work in the system.

Each of these ESPs provides trial period. So, feel free to register and test all email services to understand what you need. Check also this article if you want to know how to choose the right email service provider for your business: How to Choose the Right Email Marketing Service for Your Business

Looking to chat about bulk mail.

I would love to know everyone's thoughts about ESPs like Volo, RoboMail, Deliverability Agents, UGO, DataMCP and Throughput MTA. When compared to your own environment setup with an MTA, EMS and Deliverability consultant.

I am new to the world of bulk mail and I have had some success, but ip reputation and deliverability are already an issue.
You can use AMS Enterprise with Free Smtp Servers for Bulk Mailing my firend

I'm interested in finding out about free services that do bulk mail, anyone knows if such exists?
Yes, many services out there send bulk emails for free, but it isn't easy to choose which one is the best. If the service is free, you might have limited features, so you need to find a platform that is more efficient and provides better features, but I would suggest you go for at least any of the basic plans which are affordable so it can benefit you, even more, you can try some of the best email marketing software in the market like Mail250, Mailchimp, Sendinblue

banners
Back