The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Bulk e-mail. Please advise

You will be banned from all the major service providers if you try sending bulk emails. I know of a few solutions that can help you tho. Have you thought about using a windows software to clean the list firstly?

The worst that will happen is they get their IPs blocked and if using a mail friendly IP provider, they can just get them replaced...per replacement agreement.

What software are you referring to? There is software from years ago that was 100% windows based and no longer works well.

and what about GetResponse, Aweber, DoctorSender, SendBlaster? did you try these services?

Using 3rd party smtp like Amazon SES, SparkPost - if you got data to warm up IPs use your own mail server, probably would be more reliable and cost effective.

In using a dedicated server for mass emailing,

does it matter what country the server is located..?

What do you look for in a good server company..? Thanks in advance.

What @SendEmails has said is true. Cultivating your own sender IP is a much better approach for the long run. In the short term, you can try SMTP providers (smtp.com) and Amazon SES.
Your own IP is always great, but you'll need to take a call on whether you'd want to devote your time/resources into the tech side or whether you'd rather focus on building a great/better offer and let a 3rd party handle the tech side... It's sure exciting to do all everything and remain involved and knowledgeable, but at times it can also be overwhelming. Perhaps Amazon is a good bargain in many ways: you also get to do a few things yourself and the costing is awesome too!
As for Mandrill (now a part of MailChimp), I believe it's for transactional emails...

Hey guys!

Which bulk e-mail solutions do you use ?

didnt want to make an anti advertisment. But tried a lot and open rate is very very slooooow
I use email marketing services of SARV. It is the best email marketing service provider I have ever come across. It gives the best assistance and its powerful features make it unique and easily accessible.

If you are a business owner or any individual who is willing to start email marketing then go for SARV only if you don't wanna get disappointed.

It provides best in class services other than email marketing. I suggest it for you ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
We are WhieListed with all ISPs so it saves you from going to the SPAM folder as well as we are having a 50,000 recipient/ unlimited emails a month free trial please contact for more info

There are so many Bulk Email Validator is available:
1. Zerobounce
2. Xverify
3. quickemailverification
4. neverbounce

Last edited by a moderator:
MI
Back