The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Bulk e-mail. Please advise

S

StaceyRicci

Hey guys!

Which bulk e-mail solutions do you use ?

didnt want to make an anti advertisment. But tried a lot and open rate is very very slooooow

I worked on sendinblue, but you need to get a real list that your users apply to get email, or they will refuse you.
I tried several software, but the best rate that i got, it's when you negotiate with the provider to be in the same sending IP than the e-commerce website, you are sure to get your email inbox at 95%. But for that you need to get a very clean list.

Hey guys!

Which bulk e-mail solutions do you use ?

didnt want to make an anti advertisment. But tried a lot and open rate is very very slooooow

I know mailchimp is simple and user-friendly, also outreach is good one.

Oh Mail Chimp is an headache and good for small volume only. Was using it 2-3 years ago while working independently

but anyway thanks

@eMonetize & @mxyzptlkfishstiks are two of the smartest on bulk emails. I've learned a lot from them in many of the threads here in the community. They raised my knowledge on a number of factors. Maybe this shout-out will get their attention.

I will say that it depends on some factors that you ant to achieve. However, you can always test several tools that are available today and see which one best works out for you. That is what I normally do. I list down the five tools and then try them out with noting of their benefits then at the end pick the one that scores highly.

What type of data are you mailing?

You mention poor open rates. So are saying that you are having a deliverability problem?

What have you tried so far?

You're either having poor deliverability issues, or the majority of emails are going to spam folder. Even haing the best IP reputation wont save you long from landing in the spam folder if many people mark your emails as spam.

As SEO Guru mentioned, you'd need your own server for bulk email marketing, and you'd be better off observing best sending practices to get a good significant ROI.

Last edited by a moderator:
You're either having poor deliverability issues, or the majority of emails are going to spam folder. Even haing the best IP reputation wont save you long from landing in the spam folder if many people mark your emails as spam.

As SEO Guru mentioned, you'd need your own server for bulk email marketing, and you'd be better off observing best sending practices to get a good significant ROI.

What @SendEmails has said is true. Cultivating your own sender IP is a much better approach for the long run. In the short term, you can try SMTP providers (smtp.com) and Amazon SES.

use your own smtp server.. with multiple IP's
Go easy with the sends in the beginning.
After every send, give enough time for IP cool off.
Or you can contact the big Players in Cloud based email marketing platform.
I have tried many ESP's, and you can never trust the deliverability. Whatever may be their reputation in the market.
Thanks.

I have tried many ESP's, and you can never trust the deliverability. Whatever may be their reputation in the market.

If you want to inbox, you need to test your messages.

Know the domain makeup of your list and get seeds for the largest domains. For most, you can typically just get seeds for hotmail, yahoo, aol and gmail, as they will likely makeup upwards of 90% of most lists. This will also include other domains that that use the parent mx servers.

Don't use the ESP's test function. They may send tests using a different IP pool; or not include the can-spam info at the bottom of the message. So set up a test list using your seeds and send them as if you were doing an actual mailing.

If the message goes in the spam folder, you need to figure out why. This can be broken down to 3 areas.

Backend setup: rdns, spf, dkim, etc...

IP / domain reputation: any IP / domain anyway associated to the message.

Content: everything in the message body, including the template itself.

You also want to include your seeds in every list that you have. That way anytime a message is sent, you will get them at that time too.

Hello buddy. There are very many software that you can be able to use today. All you need to know is the price range that you are working with. You can just find some time and then be able to check online some of the offers that are available. That will help you compare the pricing and also get to know the features that each package comes with. Will suggest some very soon. Get back to you soon.

MI
Back