Best practices for Black Friday and Cyber Monday pages

$base/black-friday/ ...
$base/black-monday/ ...
get the feeds and parse the item and pricing
HTML:
<h3>$item</h3>
<p> ... </p><!-- copy yo' azz off!  -->
<h3>$price</h3>[html]

I usually have most everything set up 90 to 120 days in advance. I always recommend this practice. Then, as the time for launching the campaigns nears, I start adding appropriate new content and make creatives adjustments that reflect current events and info in the world. e.g. "New COVID FREE Jet Charter Destinations", etc.

$base would be your web path
like /var/www/domain/html where you web root DocumentRoot for the webserver is
usually site.com/
feed parsing is beyond the scope of a forum post --pretty sure Amazon has feeds for affiliates ...

Is that for organic ranking?

No, I don't try to rank campaigns. I prepare all of my new content and all of my new creatives 120 days in advance. I never worry about rankings. They come naturally for my aged sites. I prepare content and creatives for paid traffic well in advance. 120 days in advance. I launch the content usually about 6 weeks in advance of a holiday or event and launch the campaign about a week later. Earlier this month I launched my campaigns for Veterans Day (Nov11th) travelers but loaded the content on the sites the last week of September. I prepared the content and the creatives several months before that. I launched Thanksgiving travel and a November Morocco holiday campaigns earlier this month too. I am working on Valentines day now and will likely have Easter and others at that time done by the first of the year.. Already have the holidays stuff for various faith based destinations in the can and ready to launch.

All I am saying is preparing for everything at least a full quarter in advance is a best practice. That way you're ready for launch day.

banners
Back