The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Best Channel to comunicate with affiliates ?

I use a scheduling service called bookafy that lets our affiliates schedule meetings with me. 9/10 times...I communicate either via GoToMeeting or Skype.

Skype really can be a mess sometimes (pretty often actually) but it won't go anywhere. I personally use Telegram for communicating with publishers as well, but Skype is much more popular. I'd say, 90% publishers use it.

Yes, I had some issue with skype too, but it's true that most users have it and prefer it among other methods of communication. E-mails are also a good choice.

Hi guys ,

How are you , just wanted to know which program you use to communicate with your affiliates .. I find that Skype sometimes messes up with links I send ..

Any other program you recommend?

Thanks guys
I use Skype for all. But i have experienced issues over time, but it is still the best channel if you ask me :).

Other solutions could be Whatsapp and Telegram as many are also using.

Skype is a mess sometimes, I started use Telegram and like it but as many say skype is used bye everybody
and free so we have to live with some issues sometimes

Hi guys ,

How are you , just wanted to know which program you use to communicate with your affiliates .. I find that Skype sometimes messes up with links I send ..

Any other program you recommend?

Thanks guys

The thing is, Skype is the Ad tech industry standard, Even when it's messing up things or suddenly disconnects for like a day you don't have any other massaging tools that the majority of the industry is on like Skype. Were trapped :)

That's really funny that everyone keeps blaming Skype but still keeps using it. I do too :(. Such a strong force inertia is.
It's time to turn to Telegram, it's a really powerful tool.

I/we use Skype, Discord, Telegram, WhatsApp and our on site livechat.

Most people use Skype, but some do not use it hence why we also have other communication platforms.

banners
Back