The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “RollerAds”/

Best affiliate program

Of course I am going to say if one wants instant approval and worldwide... clickbank seeing as 90% of there products require no pre-approval - and seeing as I am recommending clickbank I would also encourage you to check out Affiliate Payday - its a supplemental clickbank business designed for newer affiliate markers (but we also accept advanced seasoned vets also)

Its not so important the affiliate network ,its important to know how to drive traffic to offers ,as you can find thousand of offers to promote

Lately, up to about 2 months ago, the best affiliate program I promote is Villiers Jets Affiliate Program.

There are a few others, but this is the one that really turned on big for me in the last year. High end watches with a few manufacturers comes in a close second, but they are not open affiliate programs, very private. By invite only.

Aside from those two niches, I really love looking forward to the upcoming International Space Station converting to a tourist destination.
Overnight Stay On The ISS Affiliate Program. SpaceX is a big part of it. $52MM per seat for one night is expected. Not officially launching until 2024, but I had an inside connection and got on the invite only list. I can't wait for this to go live!

I have a lot of farm traffic and I direct it to offers from Rxbux.net they pay good deductions for the number of sales + payments per day

I can advise you on an affiliate program on crypto mining partners.ecos.am I work with them and recommend you many payment models and stable payments.

Last edited:
Hard to say who's best! I think it depends on your needs as well. You have to ask your self a few questions first. What is most important to you? What kind of offers are you looking for precisely? Are you looking for the best payouts, good support or fast payments, etc.?

Anyway, feel free to send me a message by Skype. I re-present Traffic Company. We can help you out with (in-house) mobile content offers and sweepstakes which we have available on a 1-click flow.

Turned out a nice little thread, even if the OP did bugger off after 1 post.

I learnt two very important things.

1. The word "Bazillion", not sure how many zero's that has but I like it, and I'm gonna use it :)
2. I've got so much more to learn :eek: (Overnight stay on the ISS affiliate Program) :cool: wow!!

Plus for what it's worth I just read a great post about affiliate marketing on www.trafficcompany.com blog

Last edited:
My recommendation for begginers Digitalstore24 is the best. Because you can join here without any approval process and all products are cheapest and pre-approved which you can promote easily...

What about Adsterra? I'm with them for a while and it's pretty fine for me. It also one of the long existing networks there are

Hello Rajanjohn45,
it all depends on your requirements. You can check our offers - click, we may have something suitable for you.
We can talk about your concerns and answer questions. Feel free to ask.

Best regards, Marta, MyLead.

Last edited:
MI
Back