The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Best affiliate program

Considering the diversity of verticals and offers it's almost impossible to pick just one best program.

Last edited by a moderator:
a good affiliate program that works around the world and the most popular adult theme, direct traffic to Flirtymania.com

yes there’s definitely business in the adult industry! Does anyone have leads to a crypto connection that I may gain access to? I have be two direct affiliate links thus far in less then a month. One is an online seminar course over 10 weeks on a drip system and then the worlds safest crypto currency wallet.

Which niche you are interested in? It is important to choose a niche that relates to your website.
How would this work with sweepstakes? Hard to match a sweep ad with website. In other words, one would be bored to death writing about sweeps.

I can see dating, adult, hosting crypto, gambling, etc work.

Hard to say who's best! I think it depends on your needs as well. You have to ask your self a few questions first. What is most important to you? What kind of offers are you looking for precisely? Are you looking for the best payouts, good support or fast payments, etc.?

Anyway, feel free to send me a message by Skype. I re-present Traffic Company. We can help you out with (in-house) mobile content offers and sweepstakes which we have available on a 1-click flow.

What is the support like for novices? I don't mind investing $5k and up.

How would this work with sweepstakes? Hard to match a sweep ad with website. In other words, one would be bored to death writing about sweeps.

I can see dating, adult, hosting crypto, gambling, etc work.

You could run a website with email list that updates people on contests. Lots of opportunity to promote many offers, some at the same time. Just an idea.

What is Groove??? is it a profitable affiliate program?
Groove is a big competitor of ClickFunnels. Groove Funnels is a complete solution for online marketers to create Sales Funnels, Landing Pages, Website, Membership sites, Market places, and many more.

The biggest advantage is this platform is free with limited features. It's easy to convert.

Groove is a big competitor of ClickFunnels. Groove Funnels is a complete solution for online marketers to create Sales Funnels, Landing Pages, Website, Membership sites, Market places, and many more.

The biggest advantage is this platform is free with limited features. It's easy to convert.
Can we get a recurring or one time commission on this? What % commission we get?

MI
Back