“mobile”/ paypertrail
Welcome to Our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Null

Vote for the DOJO!

Guest,

The Dojo is coming back and in a big way.

We need all of you to help decide whether to keep the honored and timeless name as it is, "The DOJO", or change it to something new. VOTE NOW, CLICK NOW for the Dojo Name.

The AffiliateFix Team

Banner Ad Sizes

Discussion in 'General Affiliate Marketing Forum' started by CoolSpot, Oct 19, 2016.

1. CoolSpot

CoolSpot Affiliate Manager Affiliate Manager affiliate

Hey guys,

I am setting up an affiliate program for my new site. Just wanted to get some input from you guys on your most used banner sizes so I can get some made up.

Shortly I am going to be looking to recruit affiliates onto the program.
    The commission structure is set as follows:

Group 1- $0-$500 - 5% paid on each sale generated
    Group 2- $500-$1000 - 10% paid on each sale generated
    Group 3- $1000+ - 15% paid on each sale generated

If you would like more info then drop me a pm, I will add the program to resources once I have finished setting it up, (will be as soon as the banners are done).

At the moment, you will have text links, there is a javascript product widget, a link generator for generating links directly to products and you have the ability to generate coupons giving the customer 10% the cart total. (The commission is based on the cart total so a discount will affect the amount of the payout.)

Payments are going to be made via paypal, if you guys can let me know your preferred payment method then I can look at getting this added in for you.

Like I said, anything else you want to know, drop me a pm and I will be happy to help :)

2. CPA Evolution
banners