The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Feeling low. What programs should I promote?

JCHappiness

affiliate
Hi,

I have uploaded many videos to Youtube and now getting about 3-5 clicks a day to my affiliate links, earning me about $2-$3 per day. Feeling unmotivated. Can you please recommend what niche I can promote next?

Thanks.

about 3-5 clicks a day to my affiliate links, earning me about $2-$3 per day
Why can't you scale that?
Buy ads to the YouTube that is making money.
your epc is about $2.5
with bulk traffic you might pay net (landed at YouTube) $0.25 --the potential is there to scale (perhaps)

Well i can say you start very weel as youtube its a great source of traffic but i think you should not be feel unmotivated and instead learn how to make your youtube efforts better .
You should learn how to get more youtube views
how to rank your youtube videos
Rethink your strategy
Watch what other people do in your niche and find their secrets
If you find something thats works you just need to scale that thing

Also creating as many scamy videos it wil not work very good ,instead its a good strategy to create less but quality videos
Creating quality videos will make people like your videos resulting in likes ,commets etc and will make the altgoritm to rank your videos
Its not about as having as much of low quality content and instead its about giving quality

Consider exploring niches with higher earning potential or ones that align with your passions and expertise. Popular niches like technology, personal finance, or health and wellness often have higher conversion rates and offer opportunities for increased revenue. Additionally, conducting market research to identify underserved niches or emerging trends can help you discover new areas to explore and reignite your motivation.

MI
Back