“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Banned From Adscend Media With Money in Balance

Status
Not open for further replies.

spandexpanda

Affiliate Manager
Affiliate Manager
CoinBucks
So basically I was banned from Adscend Media for an unknown reason. I was earning $150-$250 per day and asked Ilyssa (My account manager) if I could be paid on a faster schedule. I assume she looked over my account and traffic and everything was good because I was told I will get paid Bi-Weekly now.
XY9vjxt.png

Great. Couple of days later I get an email saying I was banned.
UPCXafL.png

I thought it could be that it could be because I award users with digital currency via the offerwall but the TOS clearly states that awarding users cash is perfectly fine.

Publisher may offer incentives to users as a means to enhance the performance of any Program provided that (a) the offering and awarding of incentives is permitted by the Advertiser for which the Ad is placed, and (b) Publisher implements commercially reasonable fraud prevention measures regarding the offering and awarding of incentives. Incentives include but are not limited to awarding user cash, points and prizes;

I also have anti-fraud on my site and ban hundreds of proxy/fraudulent IP addresses.
I wish there was more communication for suspensions like mine so they could at least give me a chance to fix the problem that I made, but I still have no idea what I did wrong.

Well this its 2 reasons.First if you make something fraudulent i think you should not insist as network its fair .If you dont make something wrong then its your right to get your money and you acount back .Maybe they made a mistake ,try to reply to them as much as you can to show them that you are right

I got an email from Ilyssa saying basically my leads were all fraudulent. I have any fraud measures in place and ban plenty of fraudulent ip addresses. I feel something else is going on as I was approaching $1000 in earning in one week. Why couldn't they just dock my payment for "fraudulent" clicks? Why couldn't they tell my why I was banned until I emailed them back? Why couldn't they work with me to help eliminate spam and fraud like a respectable network would? I question if they even looked at my website, because if they did they would see the volume of traffic I have and how everything I've done is within their TOS. I can't control that some users abuse the system but I try my best to fight spam.

This is the email response I received regarding my ban. The person in charge of compliance is out on vacation, perfect.
M1Z6fLi.png

I just don't get why people who have nothing to do with this thread reply with their opinion?

This is between the OP and the network. The moderator of the forum has the right to get involved, but apart from these 3 people there shouldn't be any involvement.

We have removed them from our Resources area for abandoning their listing and being unresponsive to our members needs.

THREAD CLOSED

Status
Not open for further replies.
banners
Back