The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  MyBid

Popads Banned My Account

Hi Everybody , Hope yall doing very good :)
Well i'm starting 2020 with a lot of problems in IM and for some reason i wake up today and find that my popads account got banned and there is money in it. For some reason they diden't send me any message saying what i did wrong or nothing.. Can you please tell me how i should resolve this problem.
Screenshot_47.png

Thanks, have a great day :)

Your account is suspended because you violated their terms/rules.
PopAds - Terms of Service

I'll quote a specific part of their ToS here:
In order to protect our clients and third parties from any form of fraudulent activity, Tomksoft may, at our discretion, terminate any account that we believe violates one of our rules or that has very low conversion ratios. We reserve the right to request server logs from Affiliate for investigation. In the case of non-agreement between Tomksoft and Affiliate regarding fraudulent activity, the decision of Tomksoft shall be the final. Any account that has been cancelled due to fraudulent activities or due to low conversion ratios will not receive payment. In cases where fraud has occurred and payment has been made, Tomksoft may take legal action against the Affiliate in addition to closing the account.

I sadly think it is not much you can do. They only suspend accounts if there have been fraudulent activities, why else would they? :confused:

Your account is suspended because you violated their terms/rules.

I'll quote a specific part of their ToS here:
In order to protect our clients and third parties from any form of fraudulent activity, Tomksoft may, at our discretion, terminate any account that we believe violates one of our rules or that has very low conversion ratios. We reserve the right to request server logs from Affiliate for investigation. In the case of non-agreement between Tomksoft and Affiliate regarding fraudulent activity, the decision of Tomksoft shall be the final. Any account that has been cancelled due to fraudulent activities or due to low conversion ratios will not receive payment. In cases where fraud has occurred and payment has been made, Tomksoft may take legal action against the Affiliate in addition to closing the account.

I sadly think it is not much you can do. They only suspend accounts if there have been fraudulent activities, why else would they? :confused:
I'm asking the same question . I always promote clean links so either i'm dreaming or it's a prank and they should at least tell me what i did wrong because i'm using them since a long time. It's crazy how they think it's okey to take money and close my account with no reason

If enough people ban your site id(s) your account gets red flagged and terminated I am guessing.
Terminated even if there is no real fraud.
I don't think publishers are allowed to ban site id's in popads only advertisers can block site id's but i hope they respond cuz it's the weekend so i have to wait till monday

We hear this issue somewhat often. I've only ever seen one instance where it was reversed due to error, so there may be no way back in.

I just checked, didn't find them in our Resources section, though I may have missed them. If they aren't one of our approved vendors, I'm afraid that we can't try to intervene to call them into this thread.

How did you reach out to them to ask about it?

We hear this issue somewhat often. I've only ever seen one instance where it was reversed due to error, so there may be no way back in.

I just checked, didn't find them in our Resources section, though I may have missed them. If they aren't one of our approved vendors, I'm afraid that we can't try to intervene to call them into this thread.

How did you reach out to them to ask about it?
That's what i saw .. they are not here in affiliatefix. Well i just sent them the email and it's weekend so i guess i have to wait till monday :( it's just a bit sad when u are working and just when you about to scale what's working for you you get hit

I imagine it is.

Just to be clear because I just noticed that I wasn't....we hear this sort of thing about various companies, not just popads. 99.999% of the time, accounts get banned due to fraud, or some other infraction of the rules.

It'll be interesting to see what they say.

Update:
I received a message from popads today saying this:
Gordon Ho (PopAds)

Jan 13, 11:31 CET

Hi,
We aim to respond to all messages within 24 hours. Note that every time an additional reply is sent, it restarts the counter and re-queues the ticket.
Please be advised that we wouldn't typically permit more than one account per user so our Compliance Team has the liberty to do as they feel necessary.
We place a lot of emphasis on the integrity of our network, so regrettably this decision is final. We would be unable to reinstate your account at this time.
Hope it's clear.
Best regards,
Gordon Ho
PopAds.net

First of all i diden't know that you can't create 2 accounts because it's not mentioned In their TOS and the reason why i create 2 accounts is cuz i'm running so many campaigns and i wanted to split test and that other was going to be managed by someone else So it's crazy for them to ban me and not even refund..

I just looked through their ToS real quick. It is mentioned in their terms of service.

Each Affiliate may only hold one account with Tomksoft. Affiliates may have more than one URL in their account, each of which must be submitted for review prior to placing the ad code on each individual site.

I'm sorry but I really think you're out of luck on this one.

I just looked through their ToS real quick. It is mentioned in their terms of service.

Each Affiliate may only hold one account with Tomksoft. Affiliates may have more than one URL in their account, each of which must be submitted for review prior to placing the ad code on each individual site.

I'm sorry but I really think you're out of luck on this one.
God damn ! then it's my fault but how the hell they gonna take my money.. That's still like robbing me

That's rather petty termination of the account reason considering you are giving them money as an advertiser.
I hope you do not have too much money involved.
You god damn right ! Thank god it's not a lot of money and that was just when i was about to scale so imagine if i deposited something like 5k+.Btw do you know any other network with $10 minimum deposit ?

That's rather petty termination of the account reason considering you are giving them money as an advertiser.

I thought so, too. They seem to be treating it as though he's an affiliate, rather than an advertiser. They could tell him that he has to delete one of the accounts and let him continue to buy ads.

I thought so, too. They seem to be treating it as though he's an affiliate, rather than an advertiser. They could tell him that he has to delete one of the accounts and let him continue to buy ads.
Have a look through the Traffic Sources category in Resources.

I do know that Mobicow sells interstitial mobile traffic for a minimum deposit of $5.00, if that helps.
Thank u ! i will take a look at it

I opened a case on paypal and they still diden't even respond to it... god damn they wanna take my money for real lmfaao and it's not even big money

MI
Back