Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Bad Teespring Experience

Mohamad Abbas

affiliate
im a beginner with teespring and yesterday

i launched teespring campaign with facebook ads CTR was very great like 4 %

launched it for mobile new feeds

Campaign spent like 42 $ and i got 352 Likes and 57 Shares it mean ads are going viral from what im seeing and good comment and still nothing sold or anyone has bought a t shirt or hoodie what u think the problem any help i stopped the campaign.

For targeting i targeted wide broad audience USA women and men age was 20-35 and i got nice CTR and EPC was 0.10 per click

but no salesss Any help will appreciate it !!

Not all campaigns you run will be profitable. Some designs just don't work.
The best thing to do is to move on, create a new tee and start again.

9/10 of my campaigns

im a beginner with teespring and yesterday

i launched teespring campaign with facebook ads CTR was very great like 4 %

launched it for mobile new feeds

Campaign spent like 42 $ and i got 352 Likes and 57 Shares it mean ads are going viral from what im seeing and good comment and still nothing sold or anyone has bought a t shirt or hoodie what u think the problem any help i stopped the campaign.

For targeting i targeted wide broad audience USA women and men age was 20-35 and i got nice CTR and EPC was 0.10 per click

but no salesss Any help will appreciate it !!

9/10 of my teespring campaigns are like this. Your stats are quite average, not really 'viral'. Sometimes people like it so they engage with the post but don't like it enough to buy. Maybe tighten up your targeting, or try another design.

Guys i like to get started with teespring, Any guides for a beginner?

Try the Tutorial Videos in my signature link, (got to Teespring Tutorials).

Don't worry, most of the campaigns will just drain the money out of your pocket, all you have to do is move on, create some new designs and start your campaign again. Trial & error, this is what you have to do.

@chiruraaj is another with great TS experience. Both @mateen and @chiruraaj have had some great success with TS. I think they both will tell you, as will others, that around +/- 15% of campaigns are profitable. You must create many campaigns and quickly dump the losers and scale up the winners, just like any affiliate campaign. You are on the right track, just do it on a bigger scale. This will get you in the $.

@chiruraaj $100k TS post

@mateen Launching a Teespring Campaign Guide

Loads of great info from both of these members!

Last edited:
MI
Back